2.28.

Adaliah knew her next match would be a beyond dangerous one. Two shadow quirks against each other? It wasn't going to end well for either of them. One would end up seriously hurt, it was just a matter of who it was. She had wanted to go see Izuku before her battle, but she knew he couldn't take visitors right now, so she quickly veto'd that idea. Besides, she had much more on her plate. Her and Tokoyami both knew this.

The two walked into the arena, quickly walking up to Midnight, demanding her attention, which she gave them, quirking a brow at the two before they spoke up.

"This is going to become a very dangerous match. We recommend keeping Recovery girl on standby along with Cementoss." Tokoyami began, surprising the teacher.

"Your putting not only two very strong people against each, but two shadow quirks as well. It can only go for so long before we destroy ourselves and each other. So keep a close eye, since we'll give off clues for when that's about to happen." Adaliah finished before turning to Tokoyami, Dark shadow appearing in a moment. She quickly pressed her forehead to his, smiling at the shadow creature- who preened at the attention given to him.

"Don't be afraid to hurt me. I'm a big girl, okay?"

"Okay."

With a final bow to each other, the two shadow users made their way to their respective side of the court, eyes sharp and quirks ready.

"MATCH TEN BEGIN!"

No time was wasted as Adaliah quickly used her shadows to protect herself from Dark shadow.  Charging the origin of the creature right after, continuing to use shadows against the being that continued to follow her. With a hand motion, a stream of shadows was sent toward Tokoyami who had little time to react before the stitching locking him in place, Adaliah rounding back to her spot on the other side of the court. 

Get in close and then round back out. That was her strategy for this round, and most likely the upcoming ones too, if she won.

The two stood facing each other, both still watching for the other to make another move. Tokoyami couldn't move from his place- not that he had planned on it- but still the thought was scary that if she got past Dark shadow once more, he would be at her mercy.

Adaliah took initiative, charging once more. Dark shadow once again tried charging her, but she dodged, sliding under him on her knees, before going after Tokoyami once more. A bundle of shadows conjured up within her palm, which she quickly launched at the bird boy, making him fly backwards, ripping the stitching Adaliah had forgotten to remove.

She let out a cry of pain as she fell to her knees, her ankles bleeding from where she had Tokoyami tied down. Said boy, who had made a quick recovery took the opportunity, Dark shadow picking up the girl by her ankle, raising before whipping her to the ground.

Acting quickly, she turned her body much like a cat would, using shadows to slow her fall. But it wasn't enough as she still created a crater when she landed, cement and rock flying everywhere around her, a cloud of smoke popping up. The crowd around them gasped, their class sitting on the edge of their seats. Her head whipped against the ground,forcing her to take a second to groan in pain before quickly getting up again. Conjuring up not one, but two balls of shadows in her hands, Adaliah felt blood begin to pool in the back of her throat. She would have to end this quick if she wanted to fight in the next round.

Throwing the two together- easily creating a cloud to hide her movements- just as Dark shadow was going in for another attack, she was able to maneuver around the creature, once again going after Tokoyami. She succeeded in her mission, round house kicking Tokoyami even further to the out line.