2.25.

Eyes from everywhere seemed to linger on Adaliah as she stood, awaiting to see who would be fighting who in the finals, unconsciously forcing her to play with the buttons on her gym uniform. The loud cheering became too real once more as Adaliah walked into the arena, rejoining her team. Her and Shoto had gotten a quick lunch soon after their talk, Shoto paying, only reappearing once it was announced they had to draw lots.

"We'll start with the first place team-" Midnight had begun, Ojiro quickly raising his hand.

"I'm withdrawing."

Adaliah had to shake her head before looking to her teammate. "What, why?"

"It wouldn't be right. You physically hurt yourself during the Calvary battle, and I stood and watched. I did literally nothing. I don't deserve to be in the finals. I know this a great opportunity and I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me. I didn't earn my keep."

"Think about this Ojiro." Adaliah laid a gentle hand on his shoulder, looking him in the eyes.

"I have, okay. Everyone gave their all in round two, but I allowed you to do all the work. There's plenty of stuff I could've done, but didn't. It wouldn't be fair. "

"You should just kill it in the finals and show everyone you deserve to be here!" A girl, Hagakure, waved her pom poms wildly as she spoke.

"Yea, I didn't do much either." Mina reassured.

Ojiro huffed, dragging a hand down his face. "That's not it! I'm talking about my pride here. I refuse to give that up."

"Then I shall as well." Aayoma stood next to the blond and white-ette, looking to midnight. "You and Shinso practically shot, rehearsed and edited our performance. You both deserve this more than we do."

"This kind of talk is incredibly naive my boys... That turns me on! Ojiro, Aayoma, your withdrawn!"

"You two really didn't have to do this." Adaliah gave each boy a hug, whispering as she looked at them.

"It would go against everything I stand for." Ojiro smiled before he and Aayoma started walking off stage.

"Now we need to move up two people to fight." Midnight hummed, an orange haired girl raising her hand before she spoke.

"Honestly we were frozen most of the time, we barely did anything in the Cavalry battle. Isn't that right?" She looked to the girl beside her, who nodded. "You should choose from the team who kept fighting the whole time. Team Tetsutetsu."

Eventually, two people were chosen, Midnight moving on with the festival. The brackets soon appearing, Adaliah quickly searching for her name.

Ashido Vs. Aizawa

"No offense, Liah babe, but I can't wait to melt your butt!" Mina smiled wide, throwing up a pair of peace signs.

Adaliah found herself smirking. "We'll see about that."

"Now before the battles begin, it's time for some side games!" 

<><><><>

"Izuku?"

The boy quickly whipped around, facing Adaliah. She was back in her gym uniform, but that didn't change anything about her beauty.

"Hey, uh, where were you during lunch?"

He knew where she was during lunch, but he didn't want to seem creepy now, did he? She was eating with that blasted Todoroki, laughing and smiling the entire time, and funny enough, he was laughing back. It made Izuku's blood boil but he could never get mad at Adaliah. He would just have to wait until he got a chance to fight Todoroki. Then he could let out his anger.