10.93

Since Avatar is back on netflix my ATLA fanfic has blown up and is now at 100 K and I cried. My mom laughed at me. 

Anyway, I cannot  express my love for you guys enough like holy shit I freakin love you all so much

And since you all love big brother Kai and the boys' misery, this ones for you guys!

Also Isle of dogs- which is on Netflix- is actually such an amazing movie like holy shit

<>~<>~<>~<>

Kai knew his sister was good looking. Hell, he's had several people come up to him telling him how god-like he himself seemed to be, even with his black medical mask covering half of his face, so  he figured his parents must've done something right with looks. Their eyes seemed to be an epicenter of infatuation that people had with them, many people getting lost in the topaz iris' alone.  And with those facts and the earlier ideology, it was fairly obvious that Adaliah had to have been good looking as well. Hell, a simple Google search of her name had given him countless fanfictions of his sister and several males in her class, upper classman, even other villains-- there was even one about her and Hawks.

 Although he wouldn't admit it, he found himself drawn to the ones with her and a certain green-haired alpha. He was strong, and able to fight even him, proving himself to be strong enough to protect Adaliah if ever needed.  Not that Adaliah would ever need protecting, as she was incredibly strong in her own right. 

But lately, he found that the fanfictions weren't as far off as he thought. There were several males wanting to date his sister, but none were canon as they put it. There were people courting her, but none could claim the title of Adaliah's boyfriend. 

And Kai was determined to keep it that way.  The males in Class 1-A were certainly ready to test just how'd far he'd go to keep his sister close however.

His first test was with that explosive alpha. 

Him and Adaliah were close from childhood, that much was obvious,  so getting him to stay away from her was an incredibly difficult feat.  He rang fire alarms, tripped the blond, tied his shoelaces together when he wasn't looking, did every canny and stereotypical move in the book to ensure that he looked like a fool if he ever was in front of Adaliah for prolonged time.  But today seemed to be different. 

Katsuki had planned ahead. 

He tucked his double knotted laces under the tongue of his shoes. made sure to watch his explosions near any thing flammable, had an extra white shirt in his backpack. He had planned for everything and anything thrown his way. 

Well, almost everything. 

Kai had asked Adaliah if he could take Aspen for a walk earlier that day, brushing off her confused look with some half-assed excuse before taking the dogs leash and taking Aspen out. A few bottles of water were kept in his bag, which he quickly dumped onto a pile of blank dirt.  It mixed without much stirring, Aspen immediately jumping in, much to Kai's pleasure. Taking her to the entrance of 1-A's class was a little more difficult, but he did it nonetheless, watching around the corner as Katsuki slowly walked up to Adaliah's desk, stepping oh so carefully. He was on high alert, ruby eyes darting left and right constantly. 

Aspen immediately picked up on her owner's scent before long though, yipping in excitement as Kai freed her leash with a smirk.   Immediately, Aspen tackled Katsuki, successfully deterring him from asking Adaliah to the prom while splattering mud all over the male. 

His next issue though was actually two people. Shinso and Kaminari. 

Those two seemed to ricochet off of the other once one of them failed and the other would see it as an excellent opportunity.