3.31.

The first day back at school was not a good one for Adaliah. The bandage around her eye was now off, but multiple ones still littered the rest of her body. It had been raining the entire morning, and even though she enjoyed this weather, she didn't enjoy the reunion with an old middle school pal who stole her umbrella without a second thought. She was then forced to sprinting to school, hiding under her wings, while simultaneously trying not too slip. She had woken up grumpier than usual, the girl not particularly sure why, so the previous menstrations just added to her sour mood. Her scent was evident enough to her mood, as it held a slightly, but steady, cooked scent.

"Hey, Liah! Wait up!" The girl reluctantly turned, Izuku soon approaching her and offering half of his umbrella. 

"Thanks 'Zuku." The girl sighed, lowering her wings.

"No problem. What happened to yours? NOT THAT I MIND SHARING-" The boy started, which quickly evolved into yelling, which made the girl beside him flinch. In all honesty he was more than happy to share. Hell, if she asked, he would give her the whole thing and his jacket. But she wouldn't, and it made his inner alpha whine.

"'Zuku, it's fine. Eiichi stole mine." She growled, Izuku nodding, not daring to question it. With the way her scent was now, he could tell she was in a bad mood- meaning he would do everything in his power to remedy that. His brain was already working a mile a minute to try and come up with ways to appease to her omegan side, several ideas coming to mind immediately- most having to do with the information from his special notebook.

The walked in comfortable silence, Izuku breaking it shortly after with a huff. "I feel like I'm barely awake."

"Yeah, that'll happen-"

"Good morning Midoriya, Aizawa!" Iida called, quickly running up to them in a poncho and rain boots.

"You really went all out with the rain gear." Izuku muttered, growling lowly as Iida purposely stomped in a puddle a little to close to him.

"Why on Earth are you two walking so slowly?!" Iida chastised, walking backwards as he talked to them, his inner alpha whimpering at the drenched omega, her facial expressions reading nothing but anger and bitterness.

"We still have five minutes before class starts." Adaliah questioned with a raised brow, checking her phone screen to double check. She had tried using her sleeve to wipe a few drops that had gotten lucky and landed on her phone screen, but unfortunately her blazer and jacket were both soaked so it didn't matter; It just got to the point where Izuku took it from her, wiping it off with his dry blazer before handing it back to her. She only hummed a light thank you before shoving it back into her pocket.

Iida finally spoke up,after watching the whole exchange with disdain. "Yes, but U.A. students should be at least ten minutes early, don't you think?"

He then turned around, quickly running off to prove his point; Leaving the two other teens to look to each other before running behind him.

When they finally got into the school, the omega was quick to rid herself of her sopping jacket and blazer, leaving her in the school designated blouse, though she was quickly startled by the feeling of a dry blazer setting itself on her shoulders, Izuku sending her a soft smile as he passed. His alpha yipped happily at the smile he received back. 

When she closed her locker, wet clothes hanging on the provided hooks to dry, Adaliah quickly took to fixing Izuku's messy hair as he shook out the umbrella, Iida putting his rain boots in another reserved locker.

"So, Iida, uhm-"

"If it's about my brother, don't be concerned. I'm sorry I made you worried, but everything will be fine." Iida smiled at them.