7.65.

Kirishima stood in front of Adaliah, protecting her from the blades running towards her with his hardened skin, looking down with a smile at the omega below him. 

"Nyx- Use your-"

Adaliah wasted no time in nodding to Kirishima, quickly backing up before taking to the air. He wings were out as the extensions ripped through, making them look that much more intimidating. Stripes wrapped all around her face and body as smoke wrapped around her body. It was time to test her newest ultimate move.

The shadows around her began straightening before the morphed into a weapon of sorts; soon taking the shape of a scythe. Once that was done, Adaliah looked up (her eyes still pitch black), watching as the villain quivered ever so slightly.  Moving faster than Kirishima's ever seen her, he watched as Adaliah seemed to teleport in front of the man, using the butt end of the scythe to knock the man back before she disappeared again. 

This happened several times, Adaliah appearing, getting a hit in before disappearing before finally she stayed in one spot. With a movement of her hand, stitchings wrapped all around him, immediately stopping his quirk before she allowed Kirishima to go in for the final hit. 

Once the villain was on the ground again, crying might I add, Adaliah and Kirishima let their quirks fall. Winds and sharp edges disappeared as they faced the villain, the man shuffling away from them. 

"Stay back! I just wanted to get stronger, please! Let me go! I'm nothing but a pathetic weakling who wanted nothing more than power."

Adaliah watched as Kirishima took towards the villain, hand to her mouth  just in case she were to blow chunks. She was thrown into action though by the man trying to escape one more time. Fatgum beat her to the punch though, as he caught the villain with few words spoken out.

"Thank you, you two!"

"That was insane!" 

"You guys were incredible."

"Did you see her with the final move?! That was incredible!"

Adaliah felt herself smile, the tiniest bit. People were appreciating her for her acts of heroism.

"What are your hero names?"

"I'm Red Riot, and this here is Nyx!" Kirishima had ran over to where Adaliah stood quickly grabbing her. 

"Well, you can bet those are two names I won't be forgetting!"

"Red Riot's the coolest!" 

"Have you seen Nyx's quirk?! She's incredible!"

Adaliah looked to Kirishima, who smiled brightly at her before bowing, the girl following. 

"Thank you."

'''

"It doesn't matter what how far you think you'll go, you'll always be below that of a dung beetle, you insolent child."

Her white hair fell over her eyes as she remained bowed in front of her mother, tears brimming her eyes as blood dripped from her mouth.

"I'm sorry mother-" 

A foot came in contact with her side, knocking her off her feet and onto her side.

"I DID NOT SAY YOU COULD SPEAK." 

The puddle of blood splattered as her head collided into it, the world around the four-year-old going black.

-

"This is excessive, you honor, you saw the injuries on her, she needs to be released from this... monster's grasp!" Aizawa growled, gesturing to the woman sitting in the pews, a white haired child beside her; still, quiet and obedient.