9.81

You guys do not disappoint! Thank you so, so much for voting and ideas, and oc's. It honestly made this whole thing a lot more fun to write knowing it had fresh new characters.

Special thanks go to: 

just-a-lonely-girl-2

ayyjayythegrudge

HaterShouldSTFU

You guys are truly incredible! Thank you so much for including your ocs and commenting so much and voting and just being amazing all around!

Also Anime-Amelie  I love reading your comments! 

Onto the story!

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Granite- we have a 10-35!  Patient #8925 has  escaped, we require her immediate recapture! Patient #8925  escaped in a 2013 Honda civic, bright blue, license plate  35T- 3Gw."

"10-4." The motorbike below the woman roared as it jumped to life, quickly speeding off before any more seconds could be wasted. 

The night sky above her was dark and quiet, not a single speck of a star in the sky. Even the moon seemed to disappear as the night seemed like an endless pit of dark tar.  It would almost be captivating if not for the threat of a villain attack looming over her head. The threat almost seemed darker than the night sky above her, clinging onto the back of her mind like a filthy parasite as it slowly grabbed hold of all her doubts and magnified them. 

Shaking her head, Granite revved her engine further as she sped up, turning the corner swiftly. She nearly hit a car going the wrong way, the bright blue vehicle drawing her attention quickly. Turning around took seconds as Granite began the chase, the very car she was looking for speeding in front of her. A cloaked being slowly crawled out of the window, crouching on the roof before slowly standing. Red eyes glared towards Granite as raven strands of hair flowed past the hood. A golden orb smacked into the front tire of her motorbike, flipping her over before ultimately smashing into bits. 

Granite had seconds to recover, flipping onto her knee as the bike exploded into a fiery mess, growls escaping her loudly. 

She pushed two fingers to her ear before huffing. "Himura, call U.A. Tell them I need some...help."

 "On it."

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Hitoshi! Give it back! I need my phone!" Adaliah whined as she skidded around the corner into the common rooms, her socks failing to grip the floor as her hands hit the floor with a slap

"Gonna have to catch me first, kitten!" The indigo haired male laughed before circling back into the kitchen, avoiding Katsuki along the way- who growled before stalking off to his room, eyes watching over the omega as she disappeared into the kitchen. 

Closing in on Hitoshi, Adaliah smirked before jumping, tackling the alpha with a thud before pulling his hands behind hi back. 

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you when Aizawa inevitably punishes us."  She smirked, trying to reach for her phone that had fallen a couple feet in front of them both.  Hitoshi took the opportunity to flip them over, straddling the omega's hips as he pinned her own hands above her head.