7.62.

Four days of utter hell.

That's how long her heat lasted. That's how long Adaliah withered and whined into her own slick and lust, clothes and comforters thrown somewhere in her nest.

She had taken an extra day off to clean herself, calm her scent, wash off the poor, filthy rags she had thrown into her nest in her time of shameful desire, to recollect herself.

But, now she had another problem. 

Wearing the same sweater from the summer camp, a pair of pajama shorts underneath, Adaliah sat on top of the kitchen counter, talking with Shinso. Said male was seated in a chair in front of her, allowing her fingers to comb through his knotted locks, purring loudly at the attention given to him. Given, that and his attention was only called over by their home room teacher clearing his throat, explaining his reasoning to suddenly being there.

"A newspaper?" The class asked skeptically, looking to their teacher.

"Yea, they wanna do a feature on your class for some reason."

With a grunt, Adaliah turned to her indigo haired friend, fluffing her wings as she smirked. "Never mind the fact that we fought villains our first week here, our class alone held the podium for the sports festival and it was only our first year, four of us survived Stain during our internships, and over 80% of us- including someone who transferred halfway through- passed our licensing exam."

"What are you talking about? Those obviously can't be valid reasons."  Shinso chuckled as Adaliah let out a giggle. 

They continued laughing until Aizawa shut up the entire class.

"It's nothing too exciting. The articles about how your settling in, adjusting to dorm life, that kind of thing. Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea. This will show your parents and guardians that your happy here, maybe set a few minds at ease-" Aizawa didn't get to finish his sentence before his little shit- I mean, bundle of joy was already pouncing on him, resting her weight on him. 

"Does dear old dad need to know I'm doing just fine? Having the time of my life even?" Adaliah laughed, not caring nor noticing her dad wrap up Mineta in his capture weapon. 

"I expect all of you to be on your best behavior today. Even you, Adaliah."  The teacher snipped, side stepping ever so slightly, allowing Adaliah to flop to the ground.

"Don't worry on my account Aizawa." A new voice broke through, calling the teens' attention to himself. "I want to get a sense on what dorm life is really about. I don't want them to act any differently than normal.

"Than I hope you brought explosion proof gear."

"Adaliah, shut it, I didn't say you could come in yet." Aizawa once again snapped, turning to the reporter.

He smirked, holding up his watch. "I was told I have from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., so unless my watch is wrong..." 

"Who even wears watches?" Adaliah snorted, turning to her stomach before she was rudely picked up and forced to her feet, a whine of 'Shoto!' escaping her lips.

"Cute kid. Hello everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda, I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." The man, Taneo, bowed, the students copying soon after. "Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly as you normally would. The camera will do all of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer." 

The reporter smiled brightly, showing his bright white pearls- teeth.

 I meant teeth. 

"For your first answer; Yes, I whole-heartedly believe communion wafers should be renamed to Jes-its." Adaliah stood with a finger in the air, snickering under her breath as she did, only to yelp as two cold fingers jabbed into her sides. "IzUkU yOU TraItoR-"