6.58.

Eiichi's scent was sickening. Nothing like Izuku's, Katsuki's or even Shoto's. It was a gross leather like scent that made Adaliah want to puke, especially when they were in such close proximity.

He smirked as he leaned in, Adaliah scanning the boy quickly. She slipped a small portion of her wing into her belt, quickly pulling one into her hand.

"You know... I always thought we'd make such pretty pups." He purred, Adaliah's eyes widening. One of his claws came up to her eyebrow, nicking it as blood slowly trailed down from the cut. She took the opportunity to quickly reverse their position, Adaliah taking the opportunity to smack his last target, narrowly dodging the hit he tried to aim at her collar.

She jumped up quickly several more balls being thrown at her. Her targets blinked a bright blue as several balls hit her, already saying the girl passed before the balls hit.

"I told you, I'd beat you. And jokes on the rest of you." Adaliah smirked, facing the other fifteen-or-so students that were following the wolf. "Your out of balls."

She used her quirk to throw the balls further away from them, leaving them truly defenseless and open for her classmates' taking.

<><><><>

"Shoto!" Adaliah ran over to the dual colored male, hugging him tightly he smiled. He hugged back just as tight, frowning as more footsteps approached, forcing the two to seperate

"Glad to see you passed, Liah!" Jirou cheered, catching said girl's attention. Momo, Shouji and Tsu beside her.

The white-ette laughed again. "As if I'd let you guys have all the fun."

The group began chatting happily. Adaliah letting out a rather loud set of giggles. "All I'm saying is, I won because I was being petty, and ya'll make it sound like I'm already a pro!"

She looked up soon after, spotting an ash blond not far from her. She quickly ran up to him, giving him a hug, the male grunting from impact. He slowly patted her back, watching as she pulled away with a bright smile. "I was starting to think you were gonna let me have all the fun."

"Not a chance, you extra." Once they fully separated they seemed to look to catch each others eyes, Adaliah beaming even brighter. "I'm glad you kept your temper in check."

"Whatever."

<><><><>

The next challenge was a rescue exercising. Adaliah standing beside Katsuki, both preparing themselves.  The bell went off, the two dashing to where it looked like their assistance was needed.  Katsuki went left, while Adaliah went right, neither noticing their backup get further and further away.

Adaliah huffed as she ran into a building that looked damn near collapsing. Her yellow orbs scanning the first floor before she was rushing to the stairs as she saw no one. There were about three floors to this building and the first two were cleared. Getting up to the third, Adaliah smiled as she saw about three elderly females. Two were standing as one was trapped under a large piece of ceiling.

"Are you alright?" Adaliah quickly slid so she knelt beside the piece of ceiling, using her wings to help her hold the peice of debris while the lady crawled out. "Are any of you in need immediate medical care?"

"No, we should be fine. What's going on?!" The one tapped under the rubble questioned, holding tightly onto Adaliah's shoulder.

"The heroes are on it, ma'am. No need to worry." Adaliah quickly led them down the stairs, pausing as she heard a small whine. "You three get out of here, there's more survivors in here. If you walk south of here, there's a first aid station."