2.15.5.

Author is big dumb and forgot to publish this...Sorry :D

<><><><>

"So, I guess we're...stuck here?" Adaliah questioned, watching as students crowded their only exit, besides of course, the windows. They didn't step any further though, so Adaliah was able to keep her crippling anxiety at bay.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida had addressed them, formal as ever, glancing back every now and then to watch his fellow student for any form of anxiety- thankful when she seemed fine.

"Why are you blocking our doorway?" Mineta stepped in as well, voice snotty and whine filled. "I won't let you hold us hostage!"

Bakugo pushed past the raisin with a bored expression."Their scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us with their own eyes."

The ash blond continued walking up to the crowd, Adaliah quickly rushing to his side to stop him from doing anything stupid. "'Suki, think about what your doing-"

"Stay close and I'll get you out of here. I know how you are around crowds." He huffed, looking down at her before continuing to walk forward, grabbing her small hand before facing the crowd, allowing the omega to hide behind him.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like." He snarled, his fireplace scent exploding, asserting a sense of dominance and causing some of the students to step back. "Now, move it, extras."

"You can't go around calling people you don't know extras!" Iida quickly shouted while watching the white haired omega nuzzle further into Bakugo's back- his inner alpha wishing it was him.

"So, this is class 1-A." A familiar voice peeped up, a mop of messy indigo hair appearing.

"Shinso?" Adaliah had looked up rather quickly, spotting the teen make his way to the front.

"Heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass."

Katsuki growled, watching as the indigo teen made eye contact with Adaliah. "Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just him?"

She quickly sweat dropped, watching Katsuki's face change. How dare this walmart- brand Aizawa even think of talking with his omega? Who did he think he was?!

"It'd be sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs." The other male paused, rubbing the back of his neck. "I wanted to be in the hero course. But like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track; such is life."

Katsuki scoffed, stepping in front of the shorter girl beside him. Keeping her out of view from the alpha in front of him, Katsuki ready to fight in need be.

"I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance." Shinso's hand dropped as he tilted his head. "If any of us do well in the Sports Festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course, and they'll have to transfer people out to make room." His purple eyes quickly scanned the boys behind the two in front, mentally sending them a challenge as well.

"Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you." Shinso took a breath before sending an apologetic look to the frightened white-ette.

"Consider this a declaration of war."

Crimson eyes collided with purple ones as the boys glared at each other, Adaliah slowly squeezing past the ash blond.

"You can't be serious, can you, Shinso?"

"I'm fairly serious, but if I were you, I would have nothing to worry about. You have much more potential than some of your classmates." The teen shrugged, trying to ease her frightened nerves, also trying to ignore the slightly burnt sugar smell.

It become overly burnt as a silver haired male jumped in front, startling the poor girl into jumping onto Bakugo, who grunted as he caught her; lowering her slowly after but still keeping an arm around her.

"HEY YOU! I'M FROM CLASS 1-B NEXT DOOR TO YOU. WE HEARD YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS AND WE'RE HERE TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE. BUT YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF BRATS WHO THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US!"

"Someone's stealing Eijirou's look." Adaliah hummed as she looked up to Katsuki, her vanilla scent returning as she found a small opening for humor, giggling to herself as the red head himself looked aghast by the silver haired male.

"YOU CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT BUT IT'LL JUST BE MORE EMBARRASSING WHEN YOU K'O!" The boy continued to shout, getting louder as Bakugo simply turned, dragging Adaliah behind him as he walked away.

The girl sent an apologetic wave to her indigo haired friend, who smiled as he once again waved her off.

'She truly is an angel.' He smirked at his little thought, watching as a red head appeared from behind the class room walls, calling out to the two.

"It's your fault their all hating on us, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled, the blond stopping momentarily, Adaliah thumping into his back.

"These people don't matter. The only thing that is important is that I beat them."

"Or, you know, have fun, don't kill anyone, try to make some new friends, stay safe? And if you do win you take your wins with humility and kindness and your loses with gratitude and willingness to learn from them? I feel like those are kinda important too." Adaliah huffed, her empty hand brushing a strand of hair behind her ear

"You would." Bakugo huffed before continuing to drag her along, the silver haired male continuing to yell as Kirishima struggled with his internal bromance- I mean war. 

Yeah. War...

"And the angel strikes again. At least one of you is tolerable." Shinso huffed before taking his leave again, leaving behind multiple murmurs.

"That was her?"

"Why is she an angel?"

"Are you kidding? She's the only one that can keep those boys of 1-A in check."

"Plus, she's smoking hot."

"Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave."

"Those imbeciles don't deserve her."

Izuku looked down, deep in thought, his minty scent starting to waft around him.

'Maybe they don't deserve her...But I'm gonna prove them wrong. Show them I do deserve her.'

<><><><>

Adaliah: Their called leggings because-

Adaliah: Because your legs-

Adaliah: Their called leggings because your legs-

Izuku: Take your time, it's okay.

-

Aizawa: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Adaliah: No.

Aizawa: [leaning over to Nezu] What do I do now?

-

Aizawa: Can you describe the man who shot you?

Adaliah: He seemed angry. 

Adaliah: I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I didn't get to.

-

Adaliah: My ideology was that someone has to date me eventually.

Adaliah: But that was two years ago, an no. Apparently not.