5.52.

She couldn't breath. Her world was collapsing in on her. She was sweating and her knees felt like jello- like gravity was suddenly increased tenfold and was pulling her down with it. She could feel the warm tears starting to track down her face as she looked to the woman in front of her- the raven hair in a tidy bun, the dull grey eyes glaring with a newfound light.

It was her mother. 

The alpha said nothing more before turning and leaving.

"I like to win. I like to win just like All might. No matter what you have to offer me, that'll never change! Do you understand?!" Bakugo growled, holding his arm up as he sent an explosion towards the handy man, moving to stand in front of the panicking omega.

Shigaraki was silent as the hand on his face was torn off, the poor boy left exposed to the two.

Maybe they were stupid enough to challenge a room full of villains.

<><><><>

"You spoke about keeping the students safe, Eraserhead, but according to our information you encouraged them to fight during the attack on the training camp, putting them in grave danger. What was your reasoning for that?" A reporter asked with a deadpan.

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation. Allowing them to use their quirks would allow them to avoid the worst possible outcome-"

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 26 victims and two kidnapped children is a win for U.A. high?"

"I assure you things could've gone much more poorly. I feared every student would have been tortured and killed in the end."

"Most of the victims were harmed by the gas attack, we've determined it to be the effects of a poisonous quirk used by one of the villains. It's thanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept to a bare minimum. Additionally, we're providing mental health counseling to every student, though at the moment we do not see any signs of any severe mental trauma." Nezu cut in, already feeling the tension in the room rise.

"So you found a bright spot in this tragedy-"

"We relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still have a future."

The reporter gave a small smirk. "Can you say the same for the abducted, Katsuki Bakugo and Adaliah Aizawa? If the teacher couldn't even keep his own child safe, what are the chances of keeping the other children safe?"

Aizawa's breath caught in his through at the mention of the girl, he hoped to god she was still alive.

"The boy enrolled to your school with excellent marks while the girl got in on recommendations, they both got first and third respectively in the sports festival and before that Bakugo survived the attack of a powerful sludge villain who eventually had to be taken care of by All might. The boy is obviously strong and heroic. The girl herself interned under the number twelve hero, is the daughter of the number seven hero and survived the Stain attack, before that she was learning under said number seven hero, Shield. She shows great promise with her quirk and her personality. But there are two sides to every coin. The violence Bakugo displayed in the finals and the awards ceremony both showed that he cannot control his temper while the girl's hesitance with her quirk made her vulnerable and easily manipulable. What are the chances these are the reasons the villains kidnapped them? What if their brainwashing the two right now, pulling them to the path of evil? How can you sit there and tell us they still have a future?" The reporter pushed, Aizawa standing with a scowl.

He bowed, as he spoke. "As Katsuki Bakugo's teacher, and Adaliah's father I take full responsibility for not taming their behavior. However, their actions at the sports festival were born of their deep seeded convictions. Adaliah had a rough childhood and is struggling to not let it become who she is, while Bakugo is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit to become top hero. If the villains think they have a chance with either of them, then they are grossly mistaken-I can guarantee you that much."