𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈~

Denki wasn't stupid. Beyond all further belief, he wasn't stupid. 

He made it into U.A. in the first place. He made it into class 1-A nonetheless. He wasn't stupid. He had his moments, yes. But he was smarter than most gave him credit for. That's were people tended to underestimate him. He flew under the radar and struck when it would hurt . 

His entire hero persona was based on that. Denki Kaminari was stupid or dumb or a dunce but Chargebolt? Chargebolt was quick, strategical and able to take down a villain easily. 

Chargebolt and Denki were practically two different people. And truthfully, Denki didn't know how he felt about it. Though, he always had someone to talk too, where their hero persona and their actual being were two different people. No one else seemed to understand how much that hurt ones self. 

People praised that fabricated persona while no one seemed to even notice your real self. And maybe deep down that was what had him pinning after her. 

The flames of the candles around him flickered, painting his skin a blend of oranges and yellows, like a newly reborn phoenix.  Pictures of his angel were plastered everywhere around his safe space- a small cabinet that was plastered with picture after picture of the sweet omega. 

Most were taken from afar, where she was off guard, locked in her own world; whether she be reading or finishing up one of her baked goods or even just doing homework. Didn't matter. 

Denki could find himself lost in the pixelated yellow iris' of his bumblebee. How her hair flowed so perfectly, and looked so soft even in a picture. 

In the center of his shrine laid one of her tank-tops, above it a much larger picture of his angel. Though, in this one, she was looking into the camera, smiling brightly with her arm around his shoulders. He had his own smile on his features,but he never really cared to look at his face. Only hers. She posted it on her public instagram, the caption being some mindless nonsense on how she was lucky to have met him or something.

Denki only cared about the picture. Only cared about her, showing this picture off to the thousands of followers (Thanks to the publicity of U.A.) of her instagram page. He only cared about how willing she was to show off this picture to the world, how shameless she was of it. 

Shaking his head, Denki extinguished the candle, making his way to Adaliah's room. She offered to tutor him when he played the dunce card. She was so naive, wasn't she? 

Her room was a short walk away, the alpha knocking twice before walking in. Aspen bounced on him for attention, which he gave her, before prancing back to Adaliah's lap. She greeted him with a smile, motioning for him to come sit as she finished a math question. He did so, sitting thigh to thigh with Adaliah, internally cheering when she had no issue with it, instead leaning on his side. 

"So what seems to be your problem area, Denki?" Her voice was sweet as she looked up to him, her eyes bright and wide like a baby bird. 

"I just don't really understand these problems." He chuckled. 

He understood them perfectly. He understood how to succinctly and correctly portray a stretch in a parabola. He could calculate the arch. He could find the inter-valence points.  He could do this all. But if he could have just a moment more in her company, he would risk it all; his grades, his attendance at U.A., his hero career. All for her. 

The tutoring went on without a hitch after that, Denki playing up the idiot card for all it's worth. 

Finishing another question, Adaliah huffed, leaning back onto his shoulder.