2.30.

Adaliah woke with a start, a bandage covering her eye and tons others littering her body. Her wings were wrapped up tightly behind her, hindering any chance at them moving, not like she had planned on it either way.

"Ah, your awake-"

"Where's Katsuki?! Is he okay?!" Adaliah was quick to panic, despite her body being sore all over. She groaned as she swung her legs over the side of the bed, recovery girl quickly rushing over to her, using a hand to keep her from falling forward.

"He's fine, but you still need to rest. You still have a couple minutes until the final battle, if your that desperate to watch it.

"I am, please tell me I can go watch." Adaliah practically begged, hair falling over her bandages.

"If someone can walk you up there, I suppose you can-" 

"I can walk her!" An excited voice chimed in, the door slamming open. Kirishima stood, full sharky smile on display. A bandage was wrapped around his forehead, but it didn't seem to bother him as he walked over, turning and allowing the girl to jump onto his back. He purred lowly, only letting it grow as he felt a small vibration on his back, Adaliah purring in response.

"Alright, but keep a close eye on her. Make sure she gets some fluids in her after the final match and gets plenty of rest." Recovery girl waved the two off, Kirishima quickly leaving with Adaliah on his back.

"That was a pretty impressive fight." Kirishima smiled, his eyes watching the girl from the corner of his eye.

"But, I lost." Her chin was on his shoulder and her voice was sad, purr disappearing.

Kirishima huffed as he jumped a little, raising the girl further up his back. "Anyone would've lost with an attack like that. Hell, even Katsuki would've thrown himself out of the competition if you hadn't used your shadows the way you did. That was incredible, Liah."

"Thanks, Eiji. Still would've been nice if I won though." The girl shrugged as best as she could, continuing to frown.

It wasn't until Kirishima took of into a run,did the girl final let out a squeal and a laugh.

"Eiji- What are you doing?!" Adaliah continued laughing as Kirishima ran up the stairs to where the rest of their class sat. Several shouts of joy were heard as each of her classmates spotted the white-ette, the duo managing to make it just in time for the last match.

Setting the girl in an empty seat, Kirishima quickly sat beside her, Izuku crawling over his other chair to do the same. She greeted him with a gentle side hug.

"There's no way this match can end in any way other than terribly." Adaliah muttered, watched as Shoto shot a trail of large ice crystals towards Katsuki, encasing him.

"You said it." Kirishima swallowed, watching for any signs of the explosive hot head. Large booms were soon heard, the ice slowly cracking before exploding all together; forcing Shoto back.

The two charged towards each other, Bakugo using an explosion at the last minute to dodge Shoto, quickly flipping him over his head and nearly out of the ring. Shoto barely saving himself. Katsuki charged again, this time Shoto grabbing him with his left side, but not using any fire only throwing him further away. A few more words were exchanged, these ones being loud enough for the entire arena to hear.

Shoto seemed to pause, Izuku and Adaliah sending a look to each other.

"Come on Todoroki, you can do it!" Izuku surprised the class as he stood and cheered, Adaliah quickly joining him.

"Show him how it's done, Shoto! You too, 'Suki! Give it your best you two!"

Katsuki used an explosion to launch himself in the air as fire erupted on Todoroki's left side. It quickly died out though, something that Adaliah barely even caught. That didn't stop Katsuki from attacking, quickly throwing Shoto out of bounds.