2.17.5.

I just needed some early Halloween spirit.

Also there's some yandere themes from here on out, don't ask...

<><><><>

Adaliah let out a laugh as she looked at the crowd of her fellow classmates in front of her, each holding a bag filled with supplies needed for their costumes or random articles of clothing they were hoping to make one out of.

"And you all need help?" She snorted, covering her mouth with a hand as she tightened the ponytail keeping her half done hair out of the way. She herself was in the middle of prepping her own costume.

Principal Nezu had decided the students needed a day off, to be themselves and have fun. To be kids. He had done several pieces of research before landing on the North American tradition of Hallow's eve, or more commonly known as Halloween. After reading about the act of dressing up and 'trick-or-treating', their principal had decided to make their own tradition. The students would go through a scavenger hunt through the school; their version of trick or treating. After that was done and a few more games were played, their parents were welcome to join the school for a final dinner and dancing afterwards.

The only catch was that they had to dress up. Hence, why they were currently knocking on Aizawa's front door, practically begging for Adaliah's expertise with make up. She smiled as she let her class in, watching as they set the bags on and around the coffee table, pulling out the pieces in the bags to show the girl. She hummed as she picked up a few pieces of soft fabric, eyeballing the bags with full costumes.

It was a handful, directing people to the bathroom and trying to sort everything out, but with Iida's and Momo's help, it was done quickly. Within that time though, at least half of her classmates got dressed in pre-prepared costumes. Tsu as a firefighter (using an extra small male version), Kouda as a pilot, Satou as Popeye, Shouji as a doctor, Sero as Batman, Ojiro as Waldo, Aayoma as a prince, Momo as a circus ring leader, Hagakure as a unicorn and finally Kirishima as a spartan.

In case you were wondering, yes, it was very hard to keep her eyes of his rock hard abs. They were fairly pretty.

With a sigh, Adaliah plopped down onto the couch as she pulled Iida's head to face her own, painting on the final stitchings to his Frankenstein costume. She smirked at her work, straightening his headpiece- which resembled a screw going through his head- before giving him a mirror; watching with pride as Iida looked at the make up with an excited smile. He thanked her before getting up and letting the next person take a seat, Denki sliding in with a smile.

He needed nothing more than help with his fake wings to his devil costume, which took seconds before he was kicked out of the seat by Bakugo, who shoved him with a shout of 'Get out of my damn way, Extra before I blast you off this couch!'.

"And how can I help you today, Katsuki?" She smiled brightly, only for it to falter for a second as a heavy bag was placed in her lap.

"Old hag wanted me to dress up, but didn't give me a full fucking costume." He growled, watching as the white-ette dug through the large bag, gasping in excitement as she pulled out a pair of clip on wolf ears.

She looked up to him with bright, puppy dog eyes, the very ones he couldn't resist no matter how cold he acted. "Can we please do a couples costume? Pretty please, 'Suki! It would be so cute with my costume!"

A couples costume? A costume meant for couples? People who were already dating?

A dark red flushed his cheeks as he grumbled some incoherent words, only watching as she pulled out a long green jacket and a white shirt, throwing them at him as she silently pointed towards the bathroom; nose deep in the bag still. By the time Katsuki came back, she had managed to pull out a whole wad of accessories, quickly pulling the blond back so she could add them to his costume. A loose red collar was added to his neck as a shackle and fake bandage were fastened around his wrists.