1.2.

"If your just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now."

Heads snapped up as Aizawa made his entrance, wrapped up in his iconic yellow sleeping bag. In front of him where three kids, a green haired boy, brunette girl and a blue haired male, but hell if Adaliah could place names to their faces.

"Welcome to U.A.. It took you all eight seconds to shut up, that's unacceptable. Rational students would realize that." Aizawa undid his sleeping bag before letting it drop to the ground, turning to the class. "Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa and I'm your class teacher."

There was a moment of shocked silence as scents went wild in the classroom, all smelling slightly burnt as they showed fellow students' nerves.

"Alright, let's get to it." Aizawa dug around in his previously forgotten bag before pulling out a school uniform, walking to the front of the class as he threw it to the white-ette; Adaliah catching it with ease.

"Put those on and meet me outside. Girls, follow Adaliah to the girls' change room, boys follow me." Aizawa deadpanned, watching as the girls eagerly stood and followed his daughter.

She walked with a straight back, head up high, emotions stone- momentarily changing as she gave a small smile to Katsuki, then the obviously nervous green haired boy, trying to offer some comfort- acting much like an Alpha would, instead of the Omega she was.

As the girls were walking, Adaliah was momentarily startled as a pink skinned girl jumped onto her shoulders, taking a sniff at the scent gland on her neck.

"You smell really good! Like vanilla!" She had screeched, slowly releasing Adaliah, who tried to calm her breathing and scent before they turned foul. "I'm Mina Ashido!"

Ashido held out a hand as the white-ette slowly shook it, her expression still cold. "Adaliah, but Liah is fine."

"Then call me Mina!" The girl chimed, pulling Adaliah into a hug (A bread smell wafting off the beta), which surprised the latter. She never had much gentle contact in her lifetime, so whenever people did offer things like hugs or handshakes, it was always a new thing to her.

"You can call me Hagakure!" A floating pile of clothes bounded in front of her, once more scaring the girl. Which wasn't really a shocker because the girl's bland scent did little to alert the omega of her presence.

A purple haired girl walked up to Adaliah, noticing her unease as she slowly held out a hand. "Kyoka Jirou."

Adaliah smiled as she shook her hand, noticing she too was an Omega, her scent like that of a rose. Omega's brought great ease to each other, their scents like a fine incense to each other. A frog like girl walked up next, introducing herself as Tsuyu Asui (telling her to call her Tsu as Adaliah said to call her Liah). The brunette from earlier introduced herself as Uraraka Ochako, a fresh lavender scent coming off of her.

Finally, a tall raven with her hair in a high ponytail walked up to Adaliah, her back just as straight as the white-ette's was minutes ago- the omega having relaxed a while ago as the other girls provided a sense of solace.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the recommended students." She held her hand out, Adaliah beaming brightly before shaking it with much more enthusiasm then the others.

"Your the Momo Yaoyorozu?! The only female alpha to get in on a U.A. recommendation alone! It's incredible meeting you, I'm a recommended as well!" The ravens cheeks flushed as Adaliah went on, a bright smile on her face. It was like a flip was switched in the tiny- well, to Momo at least- Omega.

Momo's cinnamon scent grew a little stronger, almost shielding the Omega from the other girls around them, as they walked, quickly entering the change rooms and getting into their gym uniform. The two girls exited side by side, chatting with excitement- well, Adaliah excitedly chittering away in awe at the alpha, who preened at the attention. The only disappointing part came when they had gotten to the training grounds, where Adaliah was promptly called over by another alpha, this one being a blond male. Momo could only watch as Adaliah bounded over happily, giggling as he ruffled her hair. Her grey eyes narrowed on the male, who returned the glare with a deadly one of his own, pulling the omega in closer, almost like a sign of victory.