2.26.

"Izuku, no!" Adaliah had whined, watching as said boy stilled. Katsuki gave her a weird look, but said nothing on it, only letting out a low growl. "I warned him!"

The boy's eyes had glazed over, turning white. His hands were solid by his side, mouth hung open as he froze. Shinso seemed to have given him a command, judging by how Izuku started walking out of the ring.

Jumping over the boy beside her, Adaliah rushing to grab the rails at the front of where she sat.

"Izuku!"

The noise fell on deaf ears, Izuku continuing to walk.

He didn't want to loose. He needed to win. He needed to prove himself to All might, his mom, prove he could be a good future alpha... A good candidate to court Adaliah.

The Omega wormed her way into his heart whether she knew it or not.

Whether she wanted it or not.

"Izuku!"

Her soft voice had managed to break through, a new power washing over him.

"Break out of it, Izuku!"

Adaliah watched as Izuku used one for all to keep himself in the ring. He clamped a hand over his mouth, choosing to rush the boy, quickly pushing him out of the ring. A punch was exchanged, Shinso using it as a last attempt, but it did nothing to deter the boy. Only a punch to his broken fingers halted his movement. But Izuku quickly recovered, flipping him over his shoulder.

"Shinso is out of bonds! Midoriya advances to the next round!"

Adaliah quickly rushed down the stairs leading to the arena, ignoring any calls to her, more focused on finding the two boys.

She found Shinso first, quickly running up and hugging the boy. He grunted, patting her back a few times. "You were incredible, phenomenal even. I'm so proud of you! You almost won that!"

Her bright smile seemed to light him up, the boy chuckling as he ruffled her hair. "I almost did. Didn't I?"

Of course, he was a little angry that she 'worked' against him, but he couldn't really stay made at her. Especially not after a hug like that.

Goddamn it. He didn't know when it happened, but she had broken through his own shell, placing herself in the center of his universe.

<><><><>

"Sometimes that boy gives a whole new meaning to the word extra." Adaliah laughed, preparing to walk onto the stage as Present Mic was getting ready to introduce her match, obviously excited.

More battles had passed soon, Adaliah watching in awe with each and everyone of them. Shoto had won his match, Denki had lost his, Iida had won, and currently Adaliah was walking into the ring waiting for her fight against Mina.

"IT'S THE ANGEL OF 1-A, THE RECOMMENDED GIRL ON FIRE, THE MISTRESS OF THE SHADOWS, PLEASE WELCOME ADALIAH AIZAWA FROM THE HERO COURSE, AND HER OPPONENT- IS THERE SOME KIND OF PURPOSE FOR THOSE THINGS STICKING OUT OF HER HEAD? FROM THE SAME CLASS, MINA ASHIDO!"

"This match is gonna be a piece of cake." Mina had giggled, Adaliah laughing with her.

"Don't get too cocky now. You might be eating those words." Adaliah smiled, waiting for the match to begin. She wanted this to end quickly and efficiently. The beta stood no chance.

"NOW LET'S GET STARTED! FIFTH MATCH BEGIN!"

Almost immediately, Adaliah let her black stripes appear on her face, Mina rushing her. She had no chance from the beginning though. Throwing a hand out, Adaliah quickly halted any movement from Mina, causing her to whine at the loss of movement. The pink skinned girl watched as Adaliah quickly ran up to her, her shadows throwing her in the air, giving Adaliah enough time and momentum to roundhouse kick Mina out of the ring.