10.92

I have an essay due in seven hours that I should probably do, but I missed you guys so much. :D

<>~<>~<>~<>

Aspen loved her owners. That was for certain. The one that had hair just like hers was sweet and kind, constantly sneaking treats off the table for her before the one with the square hands would yell at her. The one with super spiky hair was also nice, but in a different way. He took her for evening walks and played fetch with her in the fields. He helped the other one when Aspen couldn't. Both were incredible in their own ways and Aspen was incredible thankful for finding them when she did. 

Her old owner was a cruel man, making her fight, punishing her when she didn't, making her battle for her meals. She had lost her most recent fight, running off to find anything to eat when she found the dorms. The scents around her were insane and she was immediately  intrigued by the two standing behind the door, seemingly close as they ate something from a cup. They seemed nice, but Aspen had been tricked before, so she moved along, jumping behind a bush before they could see her. Unfortunately, the noise seemed to alert them as they came out, forcing her to reveal herself. But they proved themselves to be overgrown puppies when they fought each other, Aspen immediately wanting to join. They weren't hurting each other, they were happy! Aspen wanted that! Aspen wanted to be happy as she played with them! So she did! 

Her tail thumped slowly as she recalled the day her now owners found her, watching as the white-haired one sat on the floor with a few other people, paper in front of her as the chewed on the other end of a stick like thing before using it to scribble on the paper. The spiky haired one- she heard the white-haired one call him Suki-  came down the stairs with her leash, calling the female for her attention. He called her Mega but others called her Liah. They had weird names, but Aspen loved them nonetheless. The white-ette stood before looking to Aspen, clapping twice to signify 'Come'.  Standing, Aspen pranced over to her, wagging her tail happily as Mega scratched between her ears, Suki clipping on her collar.  He lead her to the door as Mega grabbed her purse, meeting them there as she waved to the people at the table behind her. Aspen liked the pink haired one who insisted on giving her one last pet before they left. 

She was going on a walk with both of them! Aspen practically pranced as she held her head up high, the two talking behind her. Mega didn't seem as happy as she normally was, smelling off in a way, but Suki was constantly trying to talk to her and cheer her up.  Nevertheless, Aspen lead happily until Suki stopped, her leash tightening before she turned to the two. They were stopped outside of a white door, Suki looking to Mega before going in through the door, Aspen following with Mega right behind. 

This was the place the nice lady was at! She helped Aspen help Mega by sensing her emotion change and helping her through it. But as the two talked to someone over the counter, Aspen didn't think they were here for training. Watching as Suki pulled out his wallet from his back pocket and Mega pulled out hers from her purse, Aspen whined, tail flicking between her legs as she began growing anxious. Were they giving her back to that man?! Was that who was behind the counter?!  Backing away, Aspen struggled against the leash, Mega leaning down to pet her. She pulled away fruitlessly as the girl still pet her, giving her a sweet smile before raising again, taking a small card from whoever was behind the counter. Suki too gave her a final pet before handing the leash to a woman who walked up to the two. Aspen reluctantly followed, sending a last pleading look to the two as they waved her off. 

Was this it?

<>~<>~<>~<>

"I want her back, 'Suki!" Adaliah whined, leaning her head on Katsuki's shoulder as he read an article on his phone. His arm wrapped around her shoulder as she cried and whined  about Aspen. 

"She's just gettin' spayed. Relax. Not like we're killin' her." The blond rolled his eye, fighting down the purr that threatened to escape him as she buried her head further into his shoulder. Adaliah was the one to bring up getting Aspen spayed in the first place, so he couldn't understand why she was so upset, but he wasn't complaining, instead he reveled in it, using the arm wrapped around him to pull her closer ever so steadily. 

Thirty minutes had passed when the vet came out, Aspen in his arms. She was still asleep with a cone around her neck, but she seemed otherwise fine. She was being handed to Katsuki before long, Adaliah signing the last of the forms. 

"She's a Belgian Tervuren, about 13 months old. Not yet full size. It's good you found her when you did. When we were giving her the anesthetic we found scars all over her body." The vet informed, watching as Adaliah furrowed her brows. A small pamphlet was slid towards her, the dog breed listed on top. "She might have some trauma, but you two found her young enough it may not be visible unless triggered. Watch her reactions when introducing her to new things. Other than that, you two are doing great. Keep her on her diet and the daily walks." 

A few more words were said before Adaliah was handed a prescription for antibodies to avoid infection, Aspen's leash and collar, and a copy of the final forms before they were allowed to leave; Katsuki carrying Aspen on his shoulder.  They payed before getting the surgery done, so they were able to just walk out right after, making their way back to the dorms. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

When Aspen woke up, she immediately began whining at the clear plastic that surrounded her everywhere she looked. Where was Mega or Suki?! Did they really give her back?!

 A hand on her back had her stumbling backwards, white wings soon encasing the pup as she was turned around. Yellow eyes looked back at her as Mega smiled down at her, a vibration radiating from her chest. Immediately Aspen began wagging her tail, trying to lick the girl's face.  Mega had leaned down ever so slightly, laughing as she allowed Aspen to slobber all over her face.  

Aspen was ecstatic. She wasn't given back to that man! Mega was still right here! Whatever happened didn't matter now. The small ache in her abdomen didn't matter. Mega was still here and laughing with her! 

Looking around, Aspen yipped happily as Suki came to her level too, ruffling her fur with a small smile. Which was odd, since he never really smiled when another person was nearby.  Either way, Aspen was happy, wagging her tail wildly as she curled into Mega's lap, laying her head down as they both rewarded her with soft pets. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

Eijirou: Small people are more vicious because their anger is so bottled up.

Katsuki: That's ridiculous give me one example.

Eijirou: Wasps.

Izuku: Spiders

Adaliah: chihuahuas.

Shoto: Adaliah.

-

Adaliah: If I die, my funeral is going to be the biggest party ever. And your all invited. 

Hitoshi: "If"

Denki: Great. The only party I've ever been invited too, and she might not even die.

-

Adaliah: I wrote a song for you!

Kyoka: really?

Adaliah: Yea! It's called 'My life right now.' 

Adaliah: *Strums a guitar*

 Adaliah: *Screeches*

-

Adaliah: *does something stupid*

Kai: What are you doing? 

Adaliah: *Panicking* Becoming a villain-

Kai: ...

Adaliah: ...

Kai: I'm telling dad.

Adaliah: WAIT-

-

Guys, my cat hasn't been eating and my mom is convinced she's dying and I wanna cry...

Anyway. I love you all! ~SO MUCH~

~Nikki~

-XoXo-