1.7.

Shoto held Adaliah's hand with a tight grip as he ushered her between fellow students, both teens trying to fight their way through the horde without loosing each other. It seemed futile though as their grip was strained, students getting in between the two teens. People were pushing, people were shoving, it was utter chaos. Chaotic to the point Adaliah and Shoto's hands were ripped apart, the dual colored boy being pushed further to the exit while Adaliah was pushed to her knees.

Shoto felt his heart drop the moment his hand lost Adaliah's, the boy quickly looking back only to catch his breath as he couldn't see her. He had to find her before anyone else did! God damn it, he was going to save her, be her knight in shining armour!

Which was the very thing Adaliah was praying for as she was knelt on the ground.Every time she had tried getting up, some asshole kneed her back, forcing her back to her hands and knees. The familiar anxious feeling was creeping up on her.

Letting out a yelp, Adaliah pulled her hand close to her as a foot stomped on it, a bruise already forming. She could feel the beginnings of her stripes start to appear on her cheeks, burnt sugar escaping her, though she continued to fight the urge to use her quirk. There were too many people and not a lot of space. She would for sure be expelled if she did anything with her quirk. Not even Aizawa would be able to save her.

Another yell left the white-ette as she was suddenly pulled to her feet, then against a wall; her head smacking against it. "You know, sometimes 'Mega, your especially stupid."

"'Suki, thank you!" Adaliah gratefully latched onto the ash blond's neck, the stripes on her face fading away as a blush arose on Katsuki's. She gave an experimental nuzzle on his scent gland, giving more as he didn't pull away; the fireplace smell calming her.

"Yeah, yeah, I couldn't just leave ya down there." The boy kept his back to the hallway of students rushing by, taking most of the backlash.

Watching as a particularly large student pushed past the blond, who grunted as he tried not to crush the girl under him, Adaliah let her quirk show itself; black stripes decorating her face. With a small, hidden, hand motion, she instructed the shadows to provide a small barrier around them, leaving about three inches of space between their bodies and the shadows. Whenever a student passed them, they would hit the barrier, not Katsuki.

"Are you sure your-"

"I'm fine, Katsuki, I'm a lot calmer so I won't loose control." Adaliah winced as another student hit the barrier.

"Obviously not if your getting hurt! Drop them, I can take it!" The boy had leaned in closer, his voice a growl as his hot breath tickled her ear, causing her cheeks to flush.

Just as she was about to make a quick remark, a loud shout interrupted her.

"Listen up! Everything is okay! It's just the media outside, there's nothing to worry about! We're U.A Students! We need to act like we're the best of the best!" Iida called, calming the crowd in an organized fashion.

The crowd around them settled, giving the two a chance to take a break as the force field fell, both teens visibly relaxing against each other as a sigh left both their lips.

<><><><>

Adaliah hummed to the beat of her music, her fingers lightly tapping her desk as she bobbed her head. School was out and the girl was currently waiting for Izuku to text her back about a meeting place. He said he had something important to tell her, and she couldn't be more nervous.

'I wish I could let you love, wish I could let you love me.'

She smirked at the lyrics, finding a personal touch within them. It was funny really, she wasn't dumb in the slightest, nor dim. She could tell when a guy liked her. She's had multiple boys fawn over the very ground she walks on, but she would never date one. It's not that she didn't like them, she just found herself too dangerous for anyone really. Her quirk and her baggage were never a good mix, so she tended to stay away from relationships. Though, she had thought of pursuing a relationship with Katsuki multiple times- the male's harsh personality perfectly contrasting her own-she immediately shut down that option right away. They were best friends, and she was certain nothing would change that. Especially now that they both were in high school. New omegas and betas alike surrounded the, admittedly, gorgeous alpha and Adaliah couldn't ever hold a flame to them. As much as it pained her inner omega, she would eventually have to let him go- even if recently, other alphas had caught her inner omega's attention as well.