3.33.

Adaliah frowned as she walked up to the agency's building. It was your average bank looking building, the only difference being the bright, yellow neon sign blinking above her. 

'Alpha-light's agency.' 

With a deep breath, she walked through the automatic glass doors, her shoes clicking on the pristine floor as she looked at the foyer in awe.

"Can I help you?" A raven female snipped, obnoxiously snacking on her gum as her manicured hand scratched under her scent blocking collar. 

"Uh, yes, actually. I'm looking for-"

"For Granite? Figures. She's in a meeting right now." The raven growled, already annoyed by the Omega in front of her. "And is not taking visitors." 

Adaliah shifted her weight from one foot to another, fiddling with the hem of her shirt as her nose wrinkled ever so slightly. "Actually, I'm here for the internship-"

"Ah, Adaliah Aizawa!" Another voice shouted. The white-ette grunted as her wings popped out, getting real tired of people interrupting her. A chocolate skinned woman quickly pranced her way to Adaliah, wrapping her in a hug, the poor  girl trying not to suffocate from the breasts now in her face.

"I'm Chiyo and- Ooh!" The woman got distracted from introducing herself, her hands going to pull at the feathery wings on her back, stretching one of them out to their full length. "This is glorious! Now that I know how far your quirk has gone, I know how far to take your training! Ooh, this week is gonna suck for you!"

<><><><>

Training had been rough and vigorous, just as promised. Sweat dripped down Adaliah's face as she pushed her quirk, the same black stripes on her face, arms and legs. As of currently, she and Chiyo were facing off, both in their costumes, and both pushing their quirks to their extremes.

Well, Adaliah was. She doubted she was any sort of challenge to the pro.

Chiyo's mask had long since been thrown off, just as Adaliah's hood had been torn. Her shadows left her sick to her stomach, but she ignored it. Chiyo had frost etching onto her shoulders, her quirk drawback being hypothermia. Within the time she had been training with the older woman, she had pushed her endurance with her quirk to a whole new level, learning that there were levels to her quirk. She had mastered the first, learnt how to control the second, and the third... Was a work in progress.

The first part, stripes would appear on her face only, only allowing weak stitchings and shadows that were meant to defend (Which Adaliah was using for attacking). When stripes would appear over her arms and legs, her Sclera used to darken, but with further use she fixed that; she could produce much stronger stitchings that wouldn't produce as much of a backlash and shadows that could be used for attacking (such as the orbs). And finally- or at least what she believed to be the final level- the stripes would appear all over her body, her eyes turning completely black as small tails of smoke left the corners of them, her inky wings growing in size. This was more or less a finishing move, as it left Adaliah incredibly ill after she left that form.

She had only entered it once, in a spar against Chiyo. In her state of panic, she had completely lost control over her quirk as she cornered her, revealing the third stage.

The door to the training room swung open just as Chiyo fired an attack at Adaliah, who quickly diminished it with a small shadow orb, June appearing in her full hero garb.

"Chiyo, you need to clean up, we have patrol in an hour." A snark voice demanded, both girls leaving their attack stances. The raven from the front desk was leaning against the door frame, Adaliah learning that her name was June, obviously hating life. 

<><><><>

"Keep your hands in front of you." June growled as she circled the girl, who held a sizable orb of shadows in her hands. Chiyo supervising the two.

"Hold it. Don't quiver and don't move."

The orb continued to grow between her hands, Adaliah struggling to contain it.

"As a hero, you need to be able to pull back moves you need time to prepare for. As for your little bubbles, you need to be able to contract and expand them to your will, diminish them then call a large one in the second. " June continued to walk around her, watching as she struggled to push her hands together, the orb slowly shrinking.

It soon however flew out of her hands, Chiyo having to destroy it before it did any real damage

"Insolent child. Continue with that until you get it. Chiyo and I have patrol."

"No. I'm staying. I'm making sure she's okay before I do anything." Chiyo muttered as she bent down to check the teen for any injuries. The elder's hand threaded through her locks, smiling softly at the soft purr she received.

June was about to say something more, only to be cut off by Chiyo's pager going off. She clicked it off as she read the message on it, slowly standing.

"You both stay here. There's issues in the city. Do not engage. I mean it you two." She growled before walking off.

The raven rolled her eyes as she walked off to her room, clicking something on her phone the whole way. The white-ette, however, rushed off to where she was staying, pulling out her briefcase and running to the bathroom.  She was just gonna go out for a run.

At least, that's what she told herself.

Adaliah dusted off her hero suit as she clicked on her scent blocking equipment, readjusting her face mask to sit properly. She only looked away from the mirror- as she was second guessing herself- as her phone lit up, a text message coming. 

From: Fav. Broccoli boi

Attachment 1: Location; Gps tracker; 001936755451

Why would Izuku send her his location? Why was he in Hosu city? Was he in trouble- Oh dear god, what if he ran into the hero killer?!

There was no more time for second guessing or hesitating as Adaliah rushed out of the bathroom, only slowing as she saw the television in the foyer, what it was broadcasting horrifying her. 

There were different variations of Nomu's rounding about the city, causing all sorts of mayhem and chaos. Fire and smoke bellowed out from every street corner, screams from civilians could vaguely be heard. 

Dear lord.

Izuku, what did you get yourself into?

<><><><>

Adaliah: You like me? You like my personality?

Katsuki: I know, I was surprised too. 

-

Adaliah: I made a little marshmallow Katsuki. Look, his arms are crossed because he's mad at all the other marshmallows for annoying him.

Adaliah: Do you like it?

Katsuki: *Choked up* It's fine.

-

Adaliah: Well, fuck me if I'm wrong, but-

Shoto: Your wrong. 

Adaliah: What-

Shoto: YOU.

Shoto: ARE.

Shoto: SO.

Shoto: WRONG.

-

* A loud thud sounding out*

Izuku: What was that noise?

Adaliah: My shirt fell.

Izuku: It sounded heavier than that...

Adaliah: I was in it...