5.47.

The day was here. It had finally arrived! The day the U.A. students were going to the summer camp! 

Shinso stood awkwardly beside Adaliah as she scratched at her shoulder, wing extended out behind her as she struggled to reach the spot with the itch. Her purr was a lovely affirmation as he took over, easily reaching the spot and moving with her as she shuffled.

 He was transferred into her class soon after the final exam, proving himself worthy as he and Adaliah passed the final exam, and if he were being honest, he felt almost intimidated by everyone around him.

Everyone in this class was already so tight knit, and suddenly the kid who challenged them was now in their class? The only friend he intended on making was Adaliah, he was just worried on the other boys taking her away from him. 

He wouldn't let that happen anytime soon though.

"You know, if you try saying hi to some of them, you'd find out they're not as bad as you think they are." Adaliah mused as she shook the hand of her back, nudging the indigo haired teen beside her. He huffed but said nothing, continuing to stay close to the only person he knew.

"Class 1-A, our bus is here, we must board in an orderly fashion!" Iida called out, the rest of his classmates slowly walking up to the bus.

Our main white-ette, bless her soul, was carelessly dragging along behind the group with Shinso, a smile on her lips as she hummed a sweet melody. She didn't plan on sitting with anyone, possibly sit in one of the empty seats or even beside Aizawa, and if he wanted her to, maybe Shinso. The girl was surprised however as an arm quickly wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her away from said boy.

"With my girl!" Denki excitedly cried out, his smile bright.

Adaliah gave a deadpan as she looked to him. "I'm your cousin."

A look of shock soon crossed his face before he let out a small squeal, another smile on his face. "You can't just let me do one video?"

Denki quickly pulled her to the bus- the girl grabbing Shinso as she was dragged- where Mina and Kirishima were waiting to board. "We have a meme lord on our hands ladies and gents!"

The other two looked to her as she threw up a sideways peace sign. "It's your boy- uhhhh- Skinny penis."

Mina let out a squeal as well, Kirishima beaming brightly down at her as Sero approached them as well. "Do we have a new Bakusquad member?"

"Bitch, I'm my own squad thanks." Adaliah gave a glorious hair flip as she boarded the bus, sitting in one of the seats across from Izuku. She was soon interrupted as Shinso crawled- quite literally- over her to the empty window seat.

"CreEper!" Adaliah screeched, unknowingly starting something. The bus soon took off as the students all waited for the next cue of the song, which was given to them.

"Aww, man!" Kirishima stood from his spot beside Bakugo, the two meme lords snapping their heads up.

"So we back in the mine!" Denki started next. Adaliah soon singing next. "Got our pickax swinging from side to side!"

"Side, side to side!" Izuku joined in as well, enjoying himself as the class soon found itself all invested in the parody .

"This task a grueling one!" Mina screeched the next lyrics.

With a smirk, Shinso joined in as well. "Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night."

"Diamonds tonight!" Jirou laughed.

"Heads up!" Sero stood excitedly, his hands in the air.

Somewhere in the background, a rhythmic clapping had started as Ojiro gave the next line. "You hear a sound, turn around and look up!"