Artem Martelov/Antonio Giovinazzi

Word count: 317 

It had been the day you had agreed to get on a date with both Antonio and Artem. You had a whole night filled with ice skating, hot chocolate and some marshmallow roasting. While Artem was in the back of the car, Antonio was driving while you were on the passenger's seat. It was noticeable that Artem kept looking at you. Raising your brow, you looked at Antonio. "You told him, didn't you?" Antonio looked at you "I have no idea, where you talking about, bella." He smirked. "What do you mean?" You sighed "You told him about my dream about the trio...." you told him. Antonio smirked and nodded. "Aah, that... Yes, I told him." He replied. Artem came a little closer "I know you did like it, pumpkin." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes, hating to admit it. "Fine! Yes, I did like it. What do you want to hear? That I wished it was real?" I finally spoke. Antonio nodded "Yes, bella. Because we want to give you what you want."

When you arrived at the house, Artem smiled at you. "Don't worry. I'll treat you really good." You sighed soft. Antonion looked at you and took your hand in his "Nervous? Don't worry. It will be fine." He smiled soft. You blushed "I am. I mean, I never actually had a threesome before." You walked inside the house with Artem behind you.

Antonio lifted you inside his arms and brought you to the bedroom. Artem behind you. Laying you down, he layed next to you, Artem at the other side. After a while, things started to get more comfortable. Taking a breath, you kissed Antonio with passion while you felt how Artem kissed your neck. Softly gasping you let him unbutton your blouse. Looking up with a smile, you pressed your lips on Artem's while letting Antonio tease and play with your cleavage.