Lewis Hamilton

word count: 301

It was the day before the Malaysia Grand Prix and you layed in your bed thinking about Lewis. It was another race and you just hoped, everything would be fine. Sighing deep, you looked at the picture of the both of you, made in summerbreak. Putting it down, you bit your lip, wishing oyu were there to support him. Hearing your phone ring, you looked at your screen before taking the call. Seeing his name, you smiled wide. "Hey...." you softly spoke. "Hey.. just wanted to tell you good night. Did I wake you up?" He asked you "I'm sorry, I just wanted to hear your voice. I couldn't sleep." You smiled soft "Babe, it is fine. I miss you. How were the Qualifications? Did you do good?" Tears appeared in the corners of your eyes, hoping he wouldn't notice the crying. "Yeah, I am P3 tomorrow. That's pretty excited, although I am nervous. I just wanted to hear you because your voice calms me down." Lewis admitted. You could hear he did bit his lip. "It's fine, sweety. It is normal you are nervous. It's a race weekend. And now I am not with you." You smiled "But soon we will be together and pick up where we left off, okay?" Wiping the tears out of your eyes, you smiled soft. "After the season is done, I'll take you anywhere you like to go, alright? Paris, London.. maybe Tokyo." Lewis promised. "We will do anything, you like." he told you.

Talking for a few hours, you smiled "I'll watch the race tomorrow, okay? You need your sleep." You told him. Lewis grinned "Are you tired? Go to sleep than. I love you, sweety." he told you before you broke off the call, falling asleep with a smile on your face.