Carlos Sainz jr

Word count:  759

You and Carlos had been dating for a while now and even though you were not from America, they wanted you as participants in Dancing with the Stars. A long life dream of you. Carlos looked at you. "Are you curious about who your partner will be, Miel?" He asked you. You smiled at him and nodded. "Yes but they all are so amazing." You replied but than raised a brow. "What about you, Handsome?" You smiled. "Me? Hm.. Depends.. Maybe Jenna, Peta or Lindsay." He told you and smiled. "Peta is lovely, a great choreographer." You replied, watching the show already since the start.

Hearing knocking on the door, Carlos got up and opened it, showing Lindsay and Mark outside. Letting them in, first the interview with you four was filmed. After that, both pairs went into seperate rooms for a first good meeting. You were glad you had a few good rooms to train in.

Mark looked at you and smiled. "Do you have some dance experience?" You nodded. "Yeah, eh I had jazz ballet classes for a few years and I did some ballroom classes aswell." You told him. Mark smirked "Yeah, which dances did you learn?" He asked curious. "Tango, Cha Cha, Foxtrot and the Waltz." You spoke. Mark smiled "We have Tango this week." He replied. Your eyes started to lit up. "Really? What song?" You spoke happily. Mark laughed "Well, what would you like?" He asked and you started to think. "I always wanted to do the Tango on that song from Shakira." You replied. "Awesome. Than I'll tell the producers we will do it."

After you and Carlos both were done, Lindsay and Mark had left to prepare for the next day. Carlos smiled and looked at you. "Are you happy?" He asked. You nodded and smiled "Yeah, Mark is my favo on DWTS. We have Tango for the first week." Carlos smiled "Sexy. Lindsay and me have Salsa. So I am happy." Carlos smirked. You laughed "I am curious how far we will be, in the end. We already have to think about our Most Memerable Year." You told Carlos. Carlos smiled "What year is that?" You asked "Well, when it comes to you than 2013. When it comes to my career, it is 2015." He explained. "What about you?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and nuzzled in the crook in his neck. "Definitely 2013. And I would do the Rumba with Time after Time." You told him. 

Carlos smiled. "I am not sure about the songs but if it is for 2013, I would do Little Things with a Waltz or Contempary." You smiled. "And for 2015? Let me guess... a Paso Doble?" Carlos smirked. "Yes. With or Supreme as song. Else I don't know." He smiled. "If I would do a choreo with you, I would like to do a Cha Cha or Samba." He told you. You chuckled. "I had the same thought."

The next day, training started for the first week. You trained your butt off to get the routine right and to make Mark and Carlos proud. Mark smiled "You're a quick learner. Quite sexy too." He told you. "Can come in handy with the Latin dances." He explained. You chuckled "I hope Carlos will be okay than." Mark laughed as a reply. "Than he feels what you feel for a time."

When the day came of the show, Mark and you rehearsed for a few times. Luckily, nobody was voted off since you and Carlos already had a stromg connection with Drew, Jordan and Sasha. After all of the performances were done, you all cheered for each other like true friends. Mark looked at you. "Already someone in mind for the trio round?" He laughed. You nodded "It depends. Alan maybe or Gleb. Maybe Sasha?" You chuckled. "And for freestyle?" Mark was becoming curious. "If Carlos is voted off, than I want him with all of the others I just named." You chuckled. Mark nodded and smirked "Alright. When it is around that time, we can think of something."

--

The Finals

Tom Bergeron looked at you and Mark and Jordan and his partner. You just had done your 24 hour fusion and now were the results. "The winner of Dancing with the Stars season 25 are..... Y/N and Mark!" Tom shouted. When you heared your name and Mark's, your eyes widened. "W-what?" you stuttered "Oh my god! Yes!" You smiled wide and hugged Mark before hugging Carlos after he ran to you "You did it , Miel... you won!"