Max Verstappen

word count: 993

Max and you had been dating for a few months now and today was Max's birthday. You had told him, you couldn't make it to the weekend because you needed to catch up with some work. He had believed you were not coming and was really disappointed. In the meantime you had spoken to Daniel and Max's PA, preparing the surprise for him. Arriving outside the airport, someone had waited to pick you up.

Arriving at the hotel, you checked in and walked up to your room, letting Daniel know about your arrival and your room number. Getting a text back, you smiled.

Daniel - Will come to your room now :)

You chuckled. Daniel was a good friend of Max, surprising him like this. While you loved Max so much you also started to like Daniel as a good friend. When he arrived, he smiled. "Hey, Y/N. He has no idea yet. He thinks I am getting some drinks and snacks." You laughed at the comment he made. "Than you need to get some still if you get back."

Daniel smiled. "I asked Carlos and Pierre to do that. I have a much better surprise." He winked. "Are you getting ready? I'll wait here." You nodded and smiled "I'll be right back."

Getting a shower first, you made sure that travel smell was gone before you dressed into a new lingerie set and a new dress. Blowing your hair dry, you smiled at the result. The last thing you did was applying some make up and pulling some sandals onto your feet before walking back to Daniel. He smiled wide "Wow, you look so different." He complimented you. You started to laugh. "Don't let Max hear it." You teased. "Lucky him."

Walking to the room, Daniel had first got in to tell Max about his surprise. Opening the door, he showed him, you. Max's smile became bigger, you know he was so happy. "Y/N, I thought..." He started to talk. You shushed him with a kiss while caressing his cheek. Pulling back, you smiled "Surprise..."

Max looked at you with a smile. "Best surprise I ever had." Coming closer, he smirked "Especially what is underneath that." While your cheeks turned red, you smiled "A surprise for later."

After the party ended, Max walked back to your room with you. "Want to show me, what is under that, love?"
He smirked. You chuckled "Unzip me, please?" Max walked behind you and pulled down the zipper, pulling your hair aside, kissing your neck and shoulder while pulling your dress down.

It was the morning after his birthday when you and Max layed in bed. Stroking through your hair, Max smiled "Goodmorning, baby. It's race day today." He told you with a smile. Moaning softly because of the early wake up, you opened your eyes. You smiled soft "Morning." Max kissed your forehead and smiled soft "I really enjoyed last night, sweety." You started to chuckle, knowing he didn't only mean the surprise. "Me too." Sitting up, you sat against his chest. "I am coming with you to the garage, baby." you told him. Max looked up surprised "Really? That's great."

When Max had gone to his room to get ready before he would pick you up for breakfast. Getting to the bathroom, you decided to take a bath first before picking an outfit for today. Since it was going to be hot, you decided to wear a light summer dress and even though it wouldn't match you put your Red Bull cap to wear. At last, you applied some make up before getting out of the room. WhenMax saw you, he smiled "Looks nice." He spoke. You laughed "Oh shut up, you know just as me, it isn't matching at all." you gave him as reply. "I know but I still think you look nice." He kissed you.

During the race, it was really excited to see how Max could hold on to the first place. When he finished, you ran as fast as you could to Max' family and congratulated them with this victory. Hugging Jos and VVictoria, made you realize, you were a part of this now too. Getting to the podium area, you stood next to Jos and Victoria, being interviewed by reporters.

When the ceremony was, you listened to the Dutch and Austrian anthem, looking proudly at Max and Daniel. After the ceremony, you laughed, seeing how Max, Daniel and Lewis started to play with the champagne bottles.

Finally, you could greet Max and Daniel again. "Hey Y-N, did you see it? We're P1 and P3!" Daniel shouted loudly in your ear. Laughing, Max looked at him. "Why else would she do here? Counting wood?" He smirked and hugged you. "Great job, Max! Really amazing." you greeted him with a kiss. Max smiled "I am glad you're happy as well." he chuckled. Poking him with your arm, as a reply, he smirked "Are you coming with us to the after party?" Daniel asked. You nodded with a smile "Yeah, eh I did prepare something for you."

After everything was done, you had gone to dinner with Max, Daniel, Carlos and Pierre before getting ready for the surprise and the after-party. Walking to the dj, you hoped everything would be okay and it wasn't a humiliating moment for you. Requesting the song of Madonna and Britney, you once glared at Victoria who had prepared this with you. You danced to Buttons of The Pussy Cat Dolls. Looking at Max and Daniel, you once blushed but you did like it to surprise them like this. You smiled when you were done and walked up at the two guys. Daniel whistled on his fingers and smiled "Wow! I didn't know you could be so sexy." He commented. Max gave him a glare, which made you laugh. Straddling his lap, you looked at him with a smile "Don't worry, love. This sexy girl is yours only."