Nico Hülkenberg

word count: 257

Nico sat on the couch, watching tv when the door opened. You appeared into the house, knowing he probably would be mad. "Where have you been?" He asked a little mad. You looked a little guilty. "I know I had to let you know but I actually was busy with a surprise." You whispered. A habit you had when someone was mad at you.

Nico raised his brow "A surprise? For who?" He didn't believed you. "Tell me!" He shouted. You backed away a little but nodded. "I was working on a surprise for your birthday." You replied. Nico sighed "You're cheating on me, arent't you?" He asked you. Starting to get tears inside your eyes, you grabbed the present you had made for him. "I swear, I am not cheating on you." You gave him the framed present. "Here, I wanted to tell you on your birthday that you are becoming a father of twins."

Nico's eyes became wide. "P-pregnant? Of twins?" He asked you. You nodded, still having puffy and red eyes of the crying. "Yes. 4 months far." You replied "B-but..." He muttered. "I am so sorry, liebste. I never should have doubted you." He told you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. "I am very happy to become a father, Y/N. How can I make it up to you?"

You smiled weakly. "I have a few ways in mind." You told him and let him to the bedroom, having one of the most special nights of your lives.