Artem Markelov

word count: 256

It had been a long day for Artem because he got the opportunity to get to race in F1. When he got home, he walked into a messy kitchen and sighed, walking to the livingroom. "I thought you would clean the kitchen?" He asked and sounded a little mad. You looked up and rolled your eyes. "Seriously?! I know you had a busy day but didn't you thought of the fact, how my day was? How busy I have been? Today the messy kitchen wasn't my first priority." You replied a little cranky. Artem looked mad, which only made you more mad. "Don't ask me now. And if you want the house clean at every moment, you should hire a maid, since I am not your maid." You replied and got up, storming to the bedroom.

Artem needed time to calm down, knowing he was so stupid for reacting so mad at you. Calling his PA, he arranged everything to hire a PA for you and a maid. Walking to the bathroom, knowing you made a bath ready to calm down, Artem kissed your bare shoulder when he stood behind you. "I am sorry, sweetheart. I will do anything to make this up to you so I hope it is a good start with hiring a PA and a maid for you." He told you. You looked up with a frown. "Don't ever like an ass again." You spoke serious. Artem smiled. "I promise." You smiled soft "I love you, jerk." You replied with a smirk.