Pascal Wehrlein

word count: 352

It hadn't be a difficult decision to come, when Pascal had heared you were in the hospital. He had skipped the interviews, telling everyone he had to go to his girlfriend. You had been in a bad car accident, but luckily you survived. Sitting up, you watched Pascal coming in. "Liebste, are you okay? I came as soon as I heared." He directly rambled and wanted oto hug you. You stopped him before he could hug you a little too much enthaustic. "I am okay, sweety. I mean, I have a few broken ribs and my ankle is sprained but the doctor says I am going to be fine." You told him, to take away his worries. Pascal smiled, still not sure to release the worries. "I am going to stay with you. You need someone to take care of you. To help you to the bathroom and such." he stated, not waiting for an answer.

You loved it how sweet he was when someone was really hurt, like you were at this point but than raised a brow "But sweety, you have a contract. You need to finish the season. There only 5 left." you told him, serious. "Sweety, I will only be okay with this if the team agrees too." Pascal swallowed "Than I will arrange everything directly. Charles can have a chance in the car. I know I should care about driving but I care alot more about you. I would do everything for you." he bit his lip. Caressing his cheek, you hated to see him like this. "I know that." You sighed but than nodded "Okay... if the team agrees, it is fine by me." Pascal directly smiled wide and got up to arrange everything for the two of you. When he came back, his smile became even bigger. "And?" you asked curious. "They said it was okay. They confirmed my contract for next year." he spoke excited. You smiled wide. "That's amazing." Pascal directly hugged you, forgetting your bruises. Groaning of the pain, he let go and looked guilty "Sorry." You shook your head. "It's fine."