Charles Leclerc

word count: 297

Charles and you walked into the house after a night of fights and critizing people. You had told both families, you were planning on getting married and only worried and comments full of critism. You sighed as you pulled of your shoes. "I can't understand why they worry so much. We are already together for so long and in a steady relationship." Charles wrapped his arms around you from behind. "It will be fine, Cherie. When we started dating, they were worried too. And look at us now." He smiled soft.

He helped me with my other shoe and put them under the coats. "Give them time and I am sure they will come around." You smiled and stood up "You're right." Charles smiled "Let's order in and chill a little on the couch with a few blankets." He suggested as an idea. You smiled "Great idea, my love."

After you both had changed in a relax outfit, Charles ordered some food before getting onto the couch with you. "I am glad to have a few days off before the racing starts again." He admitted, kissing the top of your head. You looked up and kissed his cheek. "Me too. I will be there, by the way." You replied. "Or actually... we." Charles smiled. "What do you mean, Cherie? Are you pregnant?" He asked, stroking your stomach. "Yes. We have an appointment at the doctor's office a few days after the race." You smiled soft. "Good. Than I can be there." Charles replied.

After a few hours watching movies, Charles and you decided to go to sleep. "I love you, Charles." You smiled against his lips, kissing him. "I love you too, Cherie. And I'll love this little one too." He replied. Yoy chuckled soft. "Me too."