Pascal Wehrlein

word count: 340

You and Pascal hadn't seen each other in months since he had to focus on the trainings and races. His management had told him, he wasn't doing very well so Pascal wanted to do his best. Only when you found out you did need a surgery for your ankle to recover it better in the end. Pascal insisted to help you at home, since there was nobody else and let Charles LeClerc finish the F1 season. You first had told him, you would be fine and it would be okay, letting him finish the season. When he finally was okay with it, he had continued the racing.

It was a few weeks after your surgery and your doctor had allowed you to travel again. Sitting in the plane with your sister, you got more excited, the closer you got. Pascal still thought you were at home, watching the race on the tv but you had arranged a surprise with his team and was happy to see him again. After being picked up by someone of the Sauber team, you were brought to the track. The woman smiled "He still doesn't know about you coming here. He is doing the Qualifications at the moment, so if you will sit in his driver room, I'll send him to you." she explained.

Waiting until the qualifications were done, you smiled when the door opened. "Liebste?" Pascal smiled when he saw you. "But... I thought you couldn't travel?" He asked you. You smiled "I told you that because else it wouldn't be a surprise." you replied and pulled him into a hug, inhaling the scent, you missed the most. "Are you staying with your sister?" he asked you, which made you look at your sister. Shaking her head, she smiled "Go with him. I'll be fine."

You giggled, knowing she was in a relationship with Lewis. "Go to him." You told her. When she was gone, you looked back at Pascal. "I missed you." you kissed him "I missed you too. Let's go have fun."