Charles Leclerc

Word count: 330

It was finally the summer break and you were happy, you could spend some more time with Charles. He had done so amazing already, 12 races into the season. 

Sitting down on one of the couches, in the apartment, you shared with him, you were making a list of what you needed to pack for the both of you, for the trip you were planning to make. First the plan was to stay in Monaco but Charles insisted to travel to the place you were born; Hawaii. 

--

When you had arrived at the house, you and Charles were glad to have some people around to take care of the food and cleaning. Picking you up into his arms, Charles walked with you to the master bedroom, laying you onto the bed. Hovering over you, he smirked and kissed you. "Oh, you have no idea how long I wanted to do this." He groaned, full of lust. You smirked "Let's do this then." You told him and kissed him again. 

Charles didn't let you say it twice and started to press kisses, trailing down from your lips down to your neck, trying to find your sweet spots. Softly moaning, you loved how he teased you and didn't wanted him to stop. Feeling how his hands moved over your body, the feeling of wanting to feel him close to you or wanting to feel him inside you. "Charles...." You moaned out his name, making him smirk even more. "Yes, cherie?" He looked at you. You gave him the glare, you wanted him. Now. And he knew enough. Pulling every piece off, Charles knew what you wanted. When you felt how he entered you with a rough pace, you started to moan loud. Looking at him, you chuckled. "You know I can be loud, right?" You told him. "Y/N, I don't even care how loud you will be. There is nobody here." Charles laughed before thrusting inside of you on a fast pace. 

I am so sorry if it is a bit messy. I am still learning, okay?