Jules Bianchi and others

word count: 440

It had been difficult for you to travel with Jules because of your job in the hospital. It took you so long to finally get some time of to spend with your friends. Going on a trip with three couples, you had become pretty excited to go. It would be Jules, Pierre and Charles with you and two of your best friends for two weeks. You had booked a flight for the six of you to Crete. You had made a deal with Daniel, Daniil, Carlos and your brother Max and sister Victoria to meet them and their girlfriends at the airport. Going with each other to the hotel.

You just had checked in and was heading to the gate, when you felt someone grabbing your hand. Looking up, you stared into Jules eyes. "Are you nervous?" He asked you, with a calm tone into his voice. You gave him a smile, falling in love with him for the same reason, you did back in 2009. You kissed his cheek before giving him a nod. Always the caring boyfriend as he was, Jules always made sure that you were comfortable enough with everything. Just like he did now. You were five months pregnant with twins and it hadn't been always that great for you during the pregnancy. "Yeah, so long they make it easy for me during the flight, I am okay." You responded. Jules smiled "Max and Victoria will travel back with us after the trip so you will have them close during the pregnancy." He comforted you while massaging your back a little. You smiled "My mom and dad finally agreed to act normal around each other to be there for us." You replied. Jules grinned, knowing how they had acted when you had told them that you were going to marry Jules.

--

Finally arriving at the airport of Heraklion, you walked to the pick up point of your luggage. Feeling two arms hugging you tightly from behind, you smiled and turned around, looking into the familiar almost identical light hues, you had. "Max!" You smiled happy and hugged him back. He smiled. "Hey sis." After you had greeted him, you greeted Daniel and Victoria.

--

After you checked into the hotel, Jules and you headed to your room. Jules smiled and looked at you. "We have some time until we meet everyone for dinner." You told him, kissing his cheek. Jules nodded. "Yeah, do you want to lay down for a while? Give your feet some rest?" You nodded and sat down on the bed. Jules sat next to you. "Yeah, that is a good idea."