Daniil Kvyat

word count: 334

It was a few days before th Grand Prix of Malaysia. You sat in the livingroom when Daniil walked in with a mad expression on his face while laying down the phone. Looking up, you looked worried. "What happened? What did they say?" you asked him, hoping it wasn't bad news. Danill pursed his lips before he started to speak. "They replaced me. I can't go to Malaysia to drive." He spoke neutral. You frowned "What? Why?" He sighed "They want to see how Pierre does it in the team. And probably they think I made too many mistakes." now he spoke a little more mad. You sat next to him at the bar. Putting your hand on his shoulder, you sighed "That's bad... but how can they say that? Dani.." You bit your lip. Danill looked at you "They can decide something like that, probably. I just hope, they still want me, y'know?" he leaned his head onto your shoulder. You rubbed his shoulder for a moment. "I am so sorry, baby." You responded. He looked at you "Are you?" You frowned "What? I stood by you every step of the way. I know this is not your fault and I never said it was. Don't take this out on me." you told him, serious. Daniil said "Sorry."

He bit his lip again "Hey, what was the news you wanted to tell me before they called me? You sounded serious." You smiled, completely forgetting your own news. "Oh yeah, I have a present for you." you stood up and walked to the table, grabbing the box and gave it to him. Daniil opened it and smiled when he found a small shirt with the Russian flag onto it. "I am becoming a dad?" he looked at you and found the pregnancy test in the same box, seeing it was positive. "I am 9 weeks now. So it isn't that far yet." you smiled wide. Daniil kissed you, caressing your abdomen "Best news ever."