Daniel Ricciardo

word count: 416

The race weekend in Austin had been a real good one for Daniel. The practices and qualifying had went so well that you were expecting at least a podium for him. So it had been so messed up for Daniel when he had to retire in lap 16. When he arrived in the Red Bull hospitality, you knew he wanted to leave so bad. Wrapping your arms around him, you inhaled his sweaty but familiar scent. "I am sorry, Dan." Yuo whispered. Daniel lifted your head up into his hands and shook his head "It is something we can't do anything against, babe. It sucks but it happened." He smiled and kissed you. You smiled "I still have something in mind to cheer you up." Daniel grinned as his eyes lit up. "I'll finish my interviews quick then." He replied.

When he was ready with everything, Daniel walked back to the hospitality and smirked at you. "Let's go. I still want that surprise you prepared." He walked closer to you and lifted you over his shoulder. You started to yell out of surprise but hit his back when you hang over his shioulder "Dan! Put me down!" Only getting a laugh in reply, he put you in the cab, heading to the hotel.

Arriving at the hotel, Daniel continued the same thing, lifting you over his shoulder, slapping your butt. "Dan!" You shouted.

Laying you on the bed of your room, you shared with Daniel, he smirked at you. "So what did you prepare?" He asked you. You smirked and grabbed your bag. You knew how much he liked to tease you and you were wondering how much he would like this. Grabbing some things out of your bag, you showed him what they were. Daniel's eyes widened but he gave you a smile "T-toys?" He stuttered for a second. "F-for me?" You smirked but nodded "Yes to use on me. I know how much you love to tease me."

Daniel directly pinned you against the bed, lifting your arms above your head. "Do not move." He spoke seriously. Knowing he didn't needed to use his own tongue or fingers, he directly took off your skirt and panties. Looking through the toys, Daniel grabbed a pink vibrator and turned it on while putting it against your clit. Gasping at first, you felt how it made electricty shot through your veins and nerves. Moaning soft, you bit your lip. "Dan...." you breathed. He smirked "I like them vulnerable."