Charles Leclerc

word count: 214

Sitting at the edge of the bed you shared with your boyfriend Charles, you held your head in your hands, sighing deeply. In one of your hands, you held one of the tests you had done, not sure if you or Charles were happy with the result. Or well, you knew about your own thoughts but you weren't sure about the thoughts of your boyfriend.

Hearing how he called for you when he came home, you looked up even more freaked out now. "I'm here!" You shouted from the bedroom. Standing up when the bedroom door opened, you smiled when you saw him. But he knew you too well, to see you were upset. "What's wrong, mon amour? Did something happen?" He looked worried, sitting next to you on the bed again.

Shaking your head at first but then nodding, you sighed "I'm pregnant, Charles." You looked down, expecting a bad reaction. But then the surprising thing happened. Charles tilted your head to whisper into your ear. "That's great, baby." He smiled and then let you look at him. Smiling, you smiled wide "Really?" Charles nodded "Yes. Baby, you're so gorgeous and I know that only will multiply when you carry that little angel for the next 9 months." He hugged you. "I love you."