Pierre Gasly

word count: 271  

It had been a few hours since you and Pierre had heared he could drive for Toro Rosso, this weekend in Malaysia. You smiled at him "But that is amazing, honey. You deserved it." You told him proudly. Pierre smiled widely. "Do you think so? You're still coming with me, right?" he asked you. You hugged him and nodded "Ofcourse, silly. I wouldn't want to miss it for the world." He chuckled soft "I love you, Y/N. You are really the best girlfriend." You started to blush "I love you too, Pierre." You smiled.

The next day you and Pierre went to the airport to travel to Malaysia together. You looked at him when you sat down in the taxi to the hotel. "Are we meeting any drivers? I am curious how they will be." Pierre smiled "I am sure, we will meet Carlos. Maybe Daniel and Max too. I am not sure though. But you're here for me, right?" he asked worried. You started to laugh "Are you jealous? You don't have to be, sweety. I always will be your number one fan." you replied. Pierre smiled "Good. It's fine to support both of the teams, though." he replied. Grabbing his hand, you looked at him "Like I said, I will support you first." You chuckled.

"You have done much to reach this goal, my love. Just enjoy it." You told him. He looked at you. "What about you? I know you have your career as well.." He was worried. You could hear that. Kissing his cheek, you smiled. "I will be fine. Just focusing on you now. You deserved it."