Max Verstappen/Daniel Ricciardo

word count: 1.004

Being a close and good friend wasn't easy. Especially when you were at home, worrying so bad that people became crazy of you. You had known Max since his start at Toro Rosso and you knew Daniel almost your whole life. Growing up, your parents were neighbors of each other and had let you stay over from time to time, at both houses. Living in Amsterdam had not made it easier for you though. You missed them like crazy and you knew, they missed you too. You had suggested for them to come to your place but saying they were too busy, both guys had asked you to come to Monaco.

Today was the day, you were travelling there. After the flight, you had the luck Max and Daniel would pick you up. Waiting for your luggage, you texted them.

to Max - Hey, how far of the airport are you?

Max: We're outside

to Daniel - I am here x

Daniel: Yay..

Walking outside of the airport, you saw the familiar blue and orange hat worn by them. Hugging them, you smiled "I am glad I am finally here." Max hugged you back. "I am happy too." Looking at Daniel, you smiled "Hey you." Daniel smiled and hugged you. "We've some good news. We're living together now, so you are in the Ricciardo/Verstappen home now." he told you. You smiled soft "Awesome." Getting into the car, you went to the appartment with the two young men.

--

Arriving at the appartment, Daniel grabbed your luggage and walked inside. Max looked at you "You know he has a crush on you, right? You is the only thing he talks about. Well, besides the races ofcourse." he smiled. You chuckled "And what about you?" Max raised his brow "Me? Wel.. eh.." he blushed. You knew enough when you saw the blush. Walking in, you walked to the guest room and layed down, the tiredness kicking in. When Daniel walked inside the room, he smiled and wrapped the blanket around you "Get some sleep. Than we will get some food later." You smiled weakly "Dan? May I ask you something?" You sat up and looked up at him. Daniel nodded "Yeah, ofcourse." He sat next to you. "What's wrong?" You bit your lip, not knowing directly how to ask it. "Max said you are in love with me. Is that true?" Daniel took a deep breath "Yes... but did he told you he is in love with you, aswell?" He spoke and looked down. Lifting up his head with your hand, made him look at you. "Hey, that is not your fault. It isn't your fault that you fell in love with me." you told him. "To be honest..." you sighed "To be honest.. I feel the same way about you." You smiled. Daniel looked surprised. "Really? Guess you need to move to my room than." he replied. You started to chuckle. "After my nap." Daniel smiled and kissed your temple. "After the nap." He stood up and walked out of the room. 

After the nap, you walked to the livingroom and smiled when you found Daniel and Max gaming. Softly chuckling, you shook your head and looked at them "Boys will be boys." Daniel turned his head to look at you and smiled "Hey beautiful. Are you hungry?" You nodded "Is it okay that I make some lunch?" you asked them. Both guys nodded "Sure." You walked to the kitchen and looked into the fridge, seeing what there was to make food. Deciding to make pancakes, you mixed everything together and started to cook.

While you were still making the pancakes, Max came to check on you. "Hey. That smells nice. What are you making?" You looked at him "I am making pancakes. Too bad you and Daniel can't eat that." You smirked. Max pouted "Over a few months we will." you chuckled and caressed gis cheek. "I can make you a very healthy shake?" you told him, without pity. Hearing Daniel laugh, you smirked "Guess I am not the only one who doesn't pity you." You told Max. Daniel wrapped his arms around you and inhaled your scent. "Hm.... You can give us, just one, right? No need to tell our trainers." he told you. You chuckled "Okay, one. But only because you ask so sweet." Daniel laughed "Good." Max smiled "Thank you, Y/N."

Setting the table after you were done, you looked at the guys. "I made some shakes and a fruit salad too." You told them. Max and Daniel sat down after helping with putting the food on the table.

--
After lunch, you decided to take a shower and go for shopping while the boys wanted to have some time together. You knew both of them were into you but you only had a crush on Daniel. Wanting to surprise him, you got an Australia flag to hang into his room and move your stuff to his room. After you were done, you sat on the couch in the livingroom and waited for them to come back. When they walked into the livingroom, Max smiled "Hey, what did you get?" You smiled "Go look in the guest room, it is a surprise." you told him. You had bought him a new cap and some new shoes. Daniel looked at you when Max headed to the guest room. "Also a surprise for me?" he asked "Yes. In your room." you responded with a smile. Daniel headed to his room aswell. Max returned with a smile and a frown on his face "Y/N? Why is your stuff not there anymore?" Daniel also returned with a smile onto his face "Because she is sleeping in my room now." He hugged you "Thanks for the new shirts, by the way." You hugged him back, seeing Max smiled now for real "Thank you for the cap and shoes." He hugged you aswell "But does that mean you two are a thing now?" he asked. You nodded "Yes"