Lance Stroll

word count: 339

Dating while you both were in a professional career was hard. While he was a Formula 1 driver for Williams, you had a career in jumping with horseback riding. And that was something you had experienced the previous weekend. You had fallen from your horse when she wanted to refuse to take a jump. And while she had some small bruises, you had ended in the hospital. So this weekend, which was the racing weekend in Spa for Lance, he had insisted to be there for you and let Di Resta drive this one.

Sitting on the couch with your leg resting on the pillow, laying on the table, you frowned for a moment "You're sure you want to risk the points to take care of me?" The question wasn't meant to be so serious although it sounded like that. Lance smiled "Who else than me, who would take care of you? Sweety, I want to. You almost died." He than spoke serious. You were dating each other for a year now. Lance sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around you "Y/N, I wouldn't know what to do if you didn't survived that accident." You looked at him, tears appearing in your eyes but smiled soft "I love you, Lance."

Laying your hand on his knee, while lifting up his chin to make him look at you, you smiled soft "I know I have been acting like a toddler when I heared I had to stop my career but now I am happy I am still alive." You told him "But now I am coming to the races when I am better and healed up, right?" Smiling, you saw Lance chuckle "I don't mind. If I am honest, I would let you move in with me to have you closer with me." he replied, pressing a kiss upon my forehead. "You want me to move in with you?" You never expected this from him, since he always was so focused on his career. Lance nodded "Yes."