Brendon Hartley

Word count: 234

Sitting in the Toro Rosso garage, watching how Brendon crashed into the barrier, made you feel your heart skip a beat.

The damage on the car was so bad and you hoped, Brendon would be okay. Looking at the pit wall, you hoped to see a sign, if everything was okay. Sighing deep when you saw a thumbs up, you were happy.

--

When Brendon returned to the team, you walked to him, trying to stay relaxed. "Hey." He smiled. Looking up, you smiled weakly, your sight being blurry of your tears. "Hey. Are you okay?" You asked. Brendon nodded. "Yeah, I only bumped my head into the Halo so the team wants me to check if everything is really okay." He told you.

You nodded and wiped the tears out of your eyes. "Probably, the best. I am coming with you." You replied "Because if they say you have a concussion, you need someone with you." You explained "I love you, Y/N. I wouldn't know someone better with me, there." Brendon kissed your cheek.

--

When Brendon was all done at the hospital, you went back to the hotel. Nuzzling against his chest, you were happy about the fact, nothing serious was really wrong with your boyfriend. Looking up, you smiled. "Bren? Before this all happened... I wanted to tell you something." Brendon looked at you, "What is it?" He looked curious. "I'm pregnant."