Juan M. Carro

Word count: 636

You had gone to bed early since you had been so tired of fighting with your family over the phone about too many things. Juan had left you alone for awhile, knowing how temperamentful you could be when you were angry. A few hours had gone by and Juan wanted to look if you were doing okay. Laying next to you in bed, he saw you laying on your side and smiled soft. Softly pressing kisses underneath your ear, he knew your mood would change directly.

Feeling how he kissed the skin under your ear made you smile and turned to look at him. "I am sorry I walked away." you apologized to him with a smile. Juan smiled and layed his index finger on your lips, shaking his head "It's fine, Cariño. I know moving away from your family is hard." he softly spoke. "I just hope I can make you smile again." he told you. You smiled "If you go on like this, I wouldn't only smile." Pressing your lips upon his, to kiss him, you could feel how he smiled against your lips. "Well, than I know what I have to do." He moved his lips against the skin beneath your earlobe again and started to make a trail of kisses from that spot to your neck.

Softly gasping, enjoying the feeling he gave you, you tilted your head for him to reach your neck a little better. Juan smirked when he noticed what you did and trailed his path of kisses to your shoulder. You smirked soft and unbuttoned your shirt, before throwing it on the ground. Juan smirked, enjoying the view since it was your pyjama shirt. He made a trail from your neck to your cleavage. Looking up, he searched for your approval to continue. While you gasped, you gave him a nod. Juan softly squeezed one of your breasts while teasing the nipple of your other breast, switching after an amount of minutes. Your gasps had changed to moans. "Juan." You softly moaned out his name.

Juan tugged his shirt over his head and threw it with the rest of the clothing, before kissing you again. You took off your pyjama pants and smiled "Nervous?" Juan asked you. You nodded and smiled weakly. "Yeah, a bit." you spoke soft, laying back into the pillows and mattrass again. Juan started to press kisses onto your stomach. Softly making whimpers, you looked at him. Juan chuckled softly rubbing your folds over the fabric of your panties. "Oh you are so wet, already..." he spoke with a smile and took off your panties. Stroking over your folds again, he softly pushed in one finger and slowly pumped it into your pussy.

You moaned soft as a reaction. Juan hovered over you, pressing kisses onto your lips, adding another finger to push in. While he fingered you, you arched your back a little and tilted your head back, moaning from soft to loud. Juan took off his pants before he started to suck on the sensitive bundle of nerves. Electric shots went through your nody, making you feel so good while he did it. "Y/N.." He softly gasped at the sight of your body. He moved between your legs and entered you with gentle passion. You gasped, adjusting to the feeling how he filled you up. Your walls clenching aroind him after a while, you had your great climax. Juan knew you so good that he pulled out of you and gave himself a handjob to climax himself aswell. 

--

  Laying down onto the bed, you enjoyed the temperature from the sun shining through the window and from Juan next to you. You turned to him and smiled "Did I already told you, I loved you?" you asked him. Juan laughed "You just showed me, babe."

I know Juan is no F1 driver but I wanted to use some dirty one shots of my normal oneshots book