Brendon Hartley/Pierre Gasly

word count: 283

It was a few days before the race from Austin. You had been so proud, your brother Brendon could join the Toro Rosso team. It was a great opportunity, since your best friend Carlos joined Renault. It only would have been better if Pierre had been in the same team aswell. You sighed soft and looked up when your brother layed his hand on your shoulder. "I know you wanted him to be here, Y/N. But if you miss him so much than call him." He told you.

You smiled and nodded, grabbing your laptop, logging in onto Skype. When you saw he was online, your heart skipped for a moment. Clicking onto his name, you saw his face. "Hey, Pierre." You smiled. Pierre smiled "Hey Cherie."

You chuckled. "I wanted to wish you good luck. I know I can't be there, this weekend." You pouted. Pierre smiled and shook his head. "It is fine, sweetheart. Next race, you can spend time with me and Brendon." He replied. You raised your brow. "Does that mean America is Daniil's last race?" You asked. Pierre nodded "I guess so. I really am looking forward to spend time with you both." He admitted.

You nodded. "Me too." Pierre frowned. "Sweety, I have to go. I love you." He clicked the call away. You looked at your brother from your screen. "Did you hear that? He will join us next week." He grinned. "The fact he told you he loves you, doesn't bother you at all?" He asked. You shook your head "No."

//how could would that be if STR actually will be Gasly/Hartley? And is it true Charles is going to drive for Sauber next season?