Max Verstappen

word count: 230

It had been a great Qualifying day for your boyfriend Max and he almost had the poleposition for the race. When Sebastian Vettel had clocked a better time, you could hear Max talking angry over the team radio.

When he came back with the car, you could see the dark cloud above his head and walked to him. When he took off his helmet, Max looked at you. "He took the pole from me!" he shouted. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you nodded against his chest. "I know but think about it. You almost had your first pole." Looking up, you smiled "I know you think Qualifying went bad but I am so proud of you." You told him. "You are a driver in Formula 1 for three seasons now. I don't know anyone who is like you." Max smiled "I love you, Y/N. What is it, that you are here in my life?" He asked.

You chuckled "You're a great guy. Still learning but that's normal." You told him. "I bet you will get your pole soon, baby." Max smiled "You are the best girlfriend ever." He hugged you back and pressed a kiss on your forehead. You looked up and smiled "Oh I have to tell you something." Max looked curious at you. "What is it?" you bit your lip but than smiled again. "I am pregnant."