Max Verstappen

word count: 282

You layed in a bed in the hospital in Kuala Lumpur because you were about to give birth to your baby boy. Only Max was still at the track. You sighed once before looking at Max' sister Victoria "Where is he? He should be here by now..." you told her. Victoria nodded "I know. I don't understand. Don't worry. I will call him again." she told you with a smile. You nodded "If he is too late, just remind me to kill him." you told her with a serious tone. Victoria chuckled. "I will."

After a few minutes, a few voices of young men came closer. " My girlfriend is in there! I have to be there. Our baby is coming." He was walking into the room with Daniel behind him. "Max! Finally!" You spoke, relieved. Max smiled "Do you really think I would miss this? Hell no." He told you. You frowned "If you were too late, I would kill you." You told him. He nodded "Fair enough."

After a few hours of contractions and a while of pushing, your baby boy was born. The doctor looked at you. "What is the name, you will give your child?" You looked at Max. He nodded. "Thomas Max Daniel Verstappen." You told the doctor and spelled the names for him. Daniel loooked at you and Max. "My name too? Really?" He smiled.

You chuckled and handed him the little boy. "Yes, you're a great teammate for Max and a real good friend." Daniel smiled wide. "I feel honoured, guys." Looking at the little boy, he stroked his little cheek. "Hey little guy. You are going to be so spoiled by your uncle Dan."