Daniel Ricciardo

Word count: 495

You sat on one of the couches in your master bedroom when Daniel came home. "Babe?" He called out for you. "Upstairs!" You responded. When the door opened, you smiled at Daniel. "Hey babe, how was the sky diving today? Were you afraid?" You asked him. Daniel shook his head and smiled. "No. I only thought it was a pity that I didn't shared the experience with you." He replied. You started to frown "But you know I don't like such things. That I am a..." Daniel cut you off "..fraid. I know." He caressed your cheeks and kissed you. "But that's okay, sweetheart. I won't force you into things you don't want to do." He smiled caring. You gave him a nod and smiled "I do know something what we can share, though." You told him and smirked, pushing him on the bed.

Daniel grinned when he sat down and kept his eyes on you. Looking how you unzipped your dress and let it fall on the ground, he bit his underlip. "Wow." He spoke with a smirk. You chuckled and straddled him, giving him a kiss. While you unbuttoned his shirt, you opened it and made a path of kisses from his lips to his jaw, trailing down to his chest. Looking up at him, you enjoyed the reactions and gasps escaped from his lips. Smirking, you hovered over him again and pressed your lips on his again while taking off your panties and his jeans and boxers. finding his cock almost rock hard, you took the length between your lips and started to suck. Daniel moaned loudly as you started to jerk him off with your mouth and hands.

Eventually lining him with your entrance, you were happy, it didn't took long for you to get nice and ready and lowered yourself on him. Daniel moaned loudly when he felt how he filled you up. You gasped, taking him in. Caressing your cheek, Daniel smiled and looked at you before stroking your hair. "Not painful?" He asked but you shook your head. "Not at all." When you started to ride him, Daniel started to gasp soft at first before moans escaped his lips again. He turned you around, making you lay on your back and started to thrust inside of you on a rough pace. Moaning loud, you crossed your legs around his and wrapped your arms around his neck. Feeling how everything connected to each other, the pleasure eventually became overwhelming. "Daniel.." You gasped and got a smirk in return. "I know, baby. I know." He replied and kept thrusting inside of you while he rubbed your little sensitive bundle of nerves. "Cum for me, baby." He smiled.

It didn't took long for you to climax over him and you noticed, he did climax aswell. When he rolled off of you, you looked at him. "Feeling better?" Daniel looked at you and grinned "Better than I already did." He replied. You laughed "Good."