Sebastian Vettel/Daniel Ricciardo

word count: 285

Sebastian and you had been dating for a few years now but every time he partied, he got drunk and kissed with other girls. You gave him a new chance every time but today was the limit. You had went to Daniel, who was your best friend since high school to cry about it. Daniel had given you a bucket of your favourite icecream and together you were watching some drama's on tv. He looked at you. "I know Seb will hate me for this but I am not gonna lie to you. I know he is not right for you, Y/N. You can tell me, i am off but I can see it on your face when you say that he is the one that you want." He spoke. "I know I can treat you better than he can. And any girl like you deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time, on all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead.." He told you. You were amazed. "B-but... I thought..." you stuttered, your cheeks turning crimson. You had been thinking about this for a while now but always thought he liked Jemma. "I started dating Seb because I had a crush on you.." you bit your lip "Daniel... we need to take this slow if you want this. Else I am afraid, Sebastian will do something to you."

Daniel nodded "I understand. I can't even imagine how you feel at the moment." He wrapped his arms around you and smiled "I will do anything for you, sweety. We've been friends for so long and I am not jeopardize that." You smiled "Thank you, Dan." Daniel chuckled "You're welcome, Y/N/N."