Max Verstappen

word count: 326

It was the winterbreak of the Formula One season and you were glad, the races didn't start until the new year. Glad he was coming home, you had preparing the house for him, putting up the Christmas tree and cleaning the house. When you were done, you got ready and put on a layer of make up on, grabbing a bottle of champagne to put into the cooler. Hearing the sound of the door opening, you looked up and smiled when you looked into his blue hues. Standing up, you ran to him to wrap your arms around his neck and greet him with a kiss. "That's a great welcome." Max responded when you pulled back and laughed. Raising your brow, you grinned "Did you had seen it differently? Else I will let go of you now." You responded a little serious but teasing. Max pulled you closer and grinned "No.. no.. I like it this way." he replied directly and pressed his lips upon yours again.

When he let you go, Max looked around the house and smiled "Did you do this all by yourself?" Hearing the sound of surprise, you laughed soft "Always the sound of surprise. But yes, I did." Pulling you with him, Max smiled "It looks beautiful. You look beautiful." He looked at you. You looked at him, your face turning crimson. Caressing your cheek, he smiled "Hey, what's up?" Max looked worried. You shook your head and smiled "Your compliments still make me blush. That's all." you assured him and smiled "Even after three years." Max chuckled "That's good." He led me to the couch and sat down "I know it is a little early for a Christmas present but I have a surprise." He smiled and grabbed something from his bag and showed it to you "Your trophy! Where do you want to put it?" You smiled wide. Max chuckled "Well, I wanted to put it in our office."