BAD MOON RISING

Wysteria Redbird, Ria for short, has been away from the Quileute Reservation in Forks, Washington for over a decade. Ria's parents seperated when she was five years old and despite her father living his entire life on the Reservation, as soon as the divorce was finalized and Brynn Redbird gained full custody of his daughter, they fled to sunny Florida.

Wysteria loved the heat and humidity of the Sunshine State. She was always within twenty minutes of the beach or Disney World, both of which she loved very much. Although her dark skin and shinning green eyes made her stick out like a sore thumb among all the paler and sunburned residents of Florida, she couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world. She could barely even remember life in Forks, Washington.

That's when the unthinkable happens. Wysteria's father dies suddenly and almost immediately after his funeral she's flying back to the quiet, dreary, and damp Reservation she hasn't seen since she was a child to live with a mother she has never known. Wysteria, expects the worse. She has heard nothing but horrible things from her father about the people on the Reservation and more importantly, about her mother.

Which is why Ria is taken back by the shy, humble, and reserved demeanor of her mother, Celosia Attakai. What surprises her even more though, is the boy she remembers chasing through the woods between their backyards, Jacob Black. He certainly isn't a little boy anymore.

As Wysteria Redbird tries to adjust to life on the Rez, and reacquaints herself with her mother and a certain pale face, she realizes that there was more to the story of her parents divorce. There was more than one reason why Brynn Redbrid ran away with his young daughter. More than one reason why the people on the Reservation look at her with a mixture of fear and awe. And more than one reason why Wysteria feels like her blood is singing in her veins now that she is on sacred Quileute ground.

A/N:
How is that for a summary to a story? I'm honestly so excited to start sharing this story with everyone. I read one (ONE) Jacob Black fanfic and it was so good honestly, I was hooked. If you want to check it out it's called TEEN SPIRIT by bubblesgum  It was so good, I started to imagine my own OC for a Twilight fanfic and well, here she is. Hope you all are as excited as I am to read this story! I worked hard on it. 

I'll post the first chapter on Saturday! See you all then :)