➴ thirty-seven: FIGHT LIKE A GIRL ➴

〖 chapter xxxvii: FIGHT LIKE A GIRL〗

"We're not gong to argue about this Jacob

"We're not gong to argue about this Jacob." Wysteria said, trying to keep her expression as neutral as possible. "I'm going to the Cullen's house and you can't stop me."

"I'm stronger than you are." Thunder crashed overhead.

"Try me bitch." Jacob snickered and Wysteria smiled a little.

"You need to stop emphasizing things with thunder." 

"You need to trust me Jacob and the Cullen's." Jacob's expression darkened again.

"I do trust you. It's them I don't trust." Wysteria shook her head at her boyfriend. 

"Will you let me out of my own house or not?" Wysteria demanded, changing the subject. Jacob was standing fully in her doorway, blocking her exit. "I'm going to be late."

"Can't you just... Can't I please go with you?" Jacob begged.

"No. I don't want you unnecessarily starting a fight with someone. Jasper is apparently... A hard teacher according to Alice and I don't need my overbearing, protective boyfriend to break the decades long treaty his ancestor put in place." Jacob scowled. "Bella is going to be there. Do you want her to Facetime with you the whole time?"

"Maybe." Wysteria frowned at him.

"I was joking."

"Well I'm not Wysteria please." Jacob begged. "Sam and I can help. We're doing fine."

"Hardly. I've called one thunderstorm since we started training and made one bolt of lightning appear out of nowhere. We haven't even figured out how I turned Laurent to stone." Jacob clenched his jaw and Wysteria sighed, taking her boyfriends hands and pulling him into her house. "Look at me idiot." Wysteria said. Jacob finally looked her in the eye. "If Jasper can't help, I won't keep going back there, okay?"

"Promise."

"I promise that if Jasper doesn't make progress with me, I won't go back there to train with him."