➴ thirty-two: THE TRUTH FINALLY ➴

〖 chapter xxxii: THE TRUTH FINALLY〗

"So Jacob did what? Explain that again?" Bella said, shaking her head slowly in disbelief

"So Jacob did what? Explain that again?" Bella said, shaking her head slowly in disbelief. Wysteria smiled. After her and Bella had emerged from the woods, Jacob watching them from the safety of the trees, Wysteria went with Bella in her truck back to the Swan house. Wysteria told her mother that she was fine, that nothing happened, wondering if she had called Sam or Jacob and told them that she had run off into the woods. It would explain how they found them. And for the past hour, Wysteria had been telling Bella about all the crazy shit that had been happening to her. The dreams of her father, that weren't actually dreams, that brought her to the Cullen's house. Alice's vision of Wysteria, how Wysteria had seen Sam shift into a wolf. Wysteria told her everything.

Bella had been shocked by the news of Victoria, apparently Bella hadn't seen or heard anything suspicious. The only bad thing that had happened in a while was Laurent appearing to them today in the woods. Wysteria apologized for not saying something sooner or at least not warning Bella that Victoria might be coming back. Bella just smiled at her lightly tho. "You thought you were dreaming. Honestly, I would think that too." Wysteria had smiled.

"Yeah, it didn't help that Sam and my mom have been keeping these sleepwalking bouts a secret from me." Wysteria had just explained to Bella what had happened between her and Jacob the last two weeks. How he had shifted, learned about imprinting and was worried that Wysteria wasn't his soulmate. Bella had nodded slowly, taking it all in.

"So Jacob just... Made you his soulmate? You don't get a choice?" Wysteria shrugged.

"I think I do get a choice but... Apparently rejecting the imprint is... Fatal to the wolf but nobody really knows because it's never been done before." Wysteria pursed her lips. "Jacob said that Sam felt like Emily was killing him every time he told her to leave her alone and not talk to her. He had to do it though. It's what she wanted and all they want to do is listen to the person they imprinted on." Bella nodded.

"Did the other boys imprint?" Bella said. Wysteria thought for a moment.

"I don't think so. I think it's just Sam and Jacob so far. The other boys didn't mention it. Why? You want one of those dumb ass boys to..." Bella laughed and interrupted Wysteria.