➴ fifty-two: WEDDING BELLS ➴

〖 chapter lii: WEDDING BELLS〗

Wysteria was squeezing Jacob's hand so tightly he was loosing circulation

Wysteria was squeezing Jacob's hand so tightly he was loosing circulation. "You do know that you're stronger than you think right?" Jacob said, trying to flex his fingers so she would loosen her grip.

"Oh shit, sorry." Wysteria said, letting go of his hand momentarily. Jacob just smiled at her and shook out his hand a little.

"It's fine little red but I still don't understand why you're so nervous."

"I'm not nervous. I'm excited!" Wysteria said happily. "I can just feel how anxious Bella is though." Jacob chuckled.

"So she hasn't run off yet?" Jacob said. Wysteria hit Jacob's arm lightly, knowing Edward could hear them. 

"She's just nervous. She knows what everyone thinks about her and Edward. She just wants this day to go off without a hitch or a hiccup or anything." 

"I'm sure everything will be fine!" Jacob said, leaning back in his seat. "What could go wrong?" Wysteria could think of several very bad things but she wasn't going to speak that into the world and watch it unfold. Instead she smiled as she sensed a familiar presence walking up behind them. 

"Hey Leah, Hi Seth." Wysteria said as her cousins each half shoved Jacob before moving around the couple to get to their seats.

"I can't believe your mom actually let you come." Wysteria said with a grin. Seth shrugged.

"Your mom convinced her." Seth said. Wysteria laughed a little and glanced over to where Esme and her mom were currently talking. What a vampire mom and the mom of a thunderbird could possibly talk about, Wysteria didn't know.

"She's really opened up to this whole... Thing. It's weird." Wsyteria said with a grin.

"I think you're both a little too comfortable around the Cullen's." Leah said, crossing her arms over her chest and tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear. Wysteria still hadn't gotten used to how short Leah's hair was. She had been cutting it shorter and shorter ever since she found out she was a wolf and while it looked good on her, Wysteria missed her cousins long silky hair just as much as she missed Jacob's hair. Wysteria reached up and touched Jacob's hair lightly and he smirked at her, as if sensing what she was thinking.