➴ sixty-five: MOVING ON➴

〖 chapter lxv: MOVING ON 〗

December had come too quickly for Wysteria Redbird

December had come too quickly for Wysteria Redbird. How long had it been since she had a peaceful holiday off with her friends? With her boyfriend? Probably not since her first summer here on the Reservation. The summer that she and Jacob fell in love. That was probably the last time things were normal around Forks. Now that they could actually have a normal, peaceful, winter break... Wysteria almost wished their life was filled with chaos as she helped Bella pack up things from her room in Charlie's house. 

"Do you really have to go?" Wysteria said softly as she took photos of the two of them off Bella's pin-board and tucked them neatly into the photo album that Bella had bought specifically for this move. 

"We do." Bella said, sounding just as sad as Wysteria felt. "We don't know what's happening with Renesmee and... We ant to spend as much time with her out in the world as we can." Bella said. Which Wysteria already knew. She had been told this several times already but it hurt too much to think of her first friend, one of her best friends, leaving her while she remained in Forks, Washington.

Bella, Edward and Renesmee who now resembled a seven year old rather than a newborn after only months of being alive, were going to start traveling the world together, taking in the sites. Bella had told Charlie that she and Edward were going to take some college courses online while they travelled with Renesmee but Wysteria thought they were probably lying about that. The only thing Bella could think about now-a-days was Renesmee and how fast she was growing. 

Renesmee's laughter bubbled up from downstairs and Wysteria found herself smiling as she remembered what had happened just a few weeks back. The Cullen's had been thinking of breaking the news to Charlie and the rest of Forks that Bella had died due to some disease contracted on Esme Isle. Charlie wasn't supposed to know about vampires and he of all people would certainly notice an abnormal change in Bella that couldn't be explained. There was also Renesmee to think of. With their child growing so rapidly, it would be hard to explain that sort of thing to him. Especially since Renesmee looked uncannily like Bella did at her age.

And in a fit of anger... Wysteria fixed that problem for them. 

One day after school, Wsyteria forced Jacob to drive her to Charlie's house after hearing from Bella that the Cullen's were all planning on vacating after announcing that Bella had died. At this point, Bella was still talking to her father on the phone, telling him that she was felling better, getting his hopes up that she would come home soon. Charlie had threatened several times to head down to South America to see her but Bella always managed to talk him out of it.