➴ twenty-one: THE PERFECT SUMMER ➴

〖 chapter xxi: THE PERFECT SUMMER〗

Wysteria would have done anything to keep this summer pure and perfect

Wysteria would have done anything to keep this summer pure and perfect. Jacob and Wysteria had officially been dating for over a month now and it had been the happiest month of Wysteria's life so far. Jacob and Wysteria spent nearly every day together and when they weren't with each other, they texted back and forth constantly. When Bella and Wysteria would have movie nights, Bella would always tease Wysteria about how often she and Jacob would text.

"What are you even saying to one another? What is there to say right now? Are you giving him a play-by-play of this movie." Wysteria turned red.

"He's never seen it before! It's a classic! I can't believe him," Bella laughed loudly.

The two girls had even managed to convince their boyfriends that they should go on a double date. Edward was easier to convince than Jacob because the girls double teamed him. "Edward it'll be fun." Wysteria insisted. "If it's no fun you can rip my throat out." Edward snorted, shaking his head at her stupid joke. "I'm serious. If you become bored to death..." Bella snickered next to Wysteria as they stood around the Cullen's living room.

"Okay, stop with the dead jokes and vampire puns." Edward said with a shake of his head.

"Come on Edward please, it'll be fun." Bella said, looping her arm through his. "I've never been on a double date before." Wysteria put on her best pouting face, clasping her hands in front of her. Bella did the same, both of them pleading with him.

"Okay, okay stop it both of you. If Wysteria manages to convince Jacob then... Yeah, we'll go on a double date." Wysteria pumped her fist in the air excitedly. She was positive she could convince Jacob just as easily as Bella and her had convinced Edward but as soon as Wysteria mentioned it he said,

"No." He even look slightly horrified that she had brought it up.

"Jacob." Wysteria whined. "Why not?"

"Because Redbird he's... I don't want you to be around..." He huffed and looked away from her. Wysteria pouted at him. "Don't make that face Wysteria." He warned. Wysteria frowned.